Stop this hate against Bhaji

Even the darts seem to be deserting Dartbhajan off late. That is a bad sign. How in the world this guy gets selected in the playing XI as the first choice spinner is beyond me. A business venture with MSD coming to the aid?
Maybe he was the most successful spinner in the last series.
I was looking at the 400 wicket club in Tests. If and when Harbhajan and his darts reach that mark he would be the absolute worst of the elite club in which he does not belong in the first place. Harbhajan would be the absolute last in the average' date=' S/R and economy for those bowlers that have taken 400 wickets or more. And do you think that is a coincidence. Did someone say that the dartster is better than Kumble, Warne and Murali.[/quote'] Can you provide any data to refute it.
You picked a year to skew your facts. He will never ever have the wickets that Warne had when all is said and done. Midfielder i guess you are the biggest Bhajji fan ever.
He is not even my top five. My favorite is Kapil Dev. I saw him make Zaheer Abbas look silly at Feroze Shah Kotla. What a spell.
He is not even my top five. My favorite is Kapil Dev. I saw him make Zaheer Abbas look silly at Feroze Shah Kotla. What a spell.
Thats great midfielder. I like Bhajji too but he is nowhere close to Warne. Warne revived a dying art...spin bowling...this when everyone's strategy was to have pace attacks. He is one of the 5 cricketers of the century - has more wickets than anyone still playing the game ever will and is easily the greatest spinner ever. One question that should be posed: Bedi Kumble Singh How would you rank these 3 greatest Indian spinners?
Thats great midfielder. I like Bhajji too but he is nowhere close to Warne. Warne revived a dying art...spin bowling...this when everyone's strategy was to have pace attacks. He is one of the 5 cricketers of the century - has more wickets than anyone still playing the game ever will and is easily the greatest spinner ever. One question that should be posed: Bedi Kumble Singh How would you rank these 3 greatest Indian spinners?
:questionmark:

There's no doubt that Bhajji is going through a serious slump. But we need him this year because of all the important tours coming. I hope he just settles down because it seems a confidence thing with Bhajji at the moment. If he gives the ball more air and loop then ineviteabley batsmen will play him on the front foot and sometimes you get hit for boundaries. But Bhajji seems very hesitant when batsmen attack him so he starts bowling flatter which stops the flow of runs but then it's a lot more difficult to get wickets because good batsmen can just play him off the back foot.

Rules were pretty consistent for centuries till this cheat came along with the crap about birth defect. Can he even produce one picture or proof as a child that he was treated for that.Can He can show any authentic documentation where he went to a doctor as a child and was told about that. This smells like crap looks like crap and is crap.
Sorry, you don't seem to understand the basic truth of all of Human civilization and evolution. Generic perspective - No rule, absolutely no rule, absolutely no law, is permanent. Change, my friend, is the only constant. All rules and laws change whether we like it or not. Change is built into our evolution and without change we wouldn't evolve. Specific perspective - Cricket has had laws and rules changing through out it's history. And for every rule change there were ppl for and against. Same with this case. It's your personal choice to acknowledge the change and accept it or keep denying it or keep cribbing about how unfair the change is. The fact is, the change has happened but we retain the choice on how we react to it. I choose to accept it and move on. You seem not to. Neither of us is right or wrong.
Warne revived a dying art? You are kidding right? Maybe you can help us with the context in which you said it. Possibly the specific context is the space of revival - Aus and Eng. Leg spin bowling was very much healthy in Asia...we had good leggies and wizards ar doemstic and international level coming out of Asia. So this Warne revived leg spin theory is bollocks...it is specific to Aus, Eng, and NZ maybe...to say it bluntly, the white world.

We need Bhajji.. He is the most experienced spin bowler in the team..We need hin now and many years to come..All we want is that he needs to step up and be a "class apart". He needs complete backing from his captain apart from good field settings. The captain needs to have his faith on his bowler and allow him to settle down.. Bhajji has the capabilities and all we want is more variations in his bowling and more risk taking..He should stop worrying of getting hit. He should just keep on bowling with good flight, spin and variations..Occassional flatter trajectory bowling is fine but not all the time.. He's getting predictable and hence he needs to bring in more variations in his bowling to create doubts in the mind of the batsmen. If he has abandoned his "doosra" then he needs to get a alternate delivery which he can bowl to create some doubts in batsman's mind.. At present it appears (I could be wrong) that he is bowling without any plans targetting individual batsmen and batsmen in general. It appears that he is just going though the motions and hoping for some wickets..Dhoni missing chances off his bowling, behind the stumps is also not helping him. Also I feel that He and Dhoni have stopped discussing bowling strategies and both of them are on their own and they lack coordination. And I don't agree with his round the wicket bowling strategy unless he starts turning the ball both the ways like what Murali used to do while bowling round the wicket. If he just bowls on a middle to leg stump line, bowling round the wicket, he is cutting his chances of getting more wickets unless the pitch is very helpful.. For me he has become an enigma..I wish him to bowl with more variations which he is not doing or trying to do and as a result becoming predictable and hence my frustrations of him not justifying his senior spin bowler billing..

Surely then Kapil was better than Marshall' date=' Mcgrath and Ambrose![/quote'] I am not going to compare Kapil with others rather talk about his contribution. It wa a sight to see Kapil, first Indian tall cricketer built like an athlete. He was fearless and a leader by example. No yelling and screaming just cajoling was his leadership style. In the end the true measure is what did he achieve, individual stats or team glory. Obviously team glory is the most important thing.
(1) Kumble - The best ever, better than Murali and Shane. (2) Bedi - Good but overweight (3) Bhajji - Long way to go Let us be fair, if you have to talk about Indian spinners let us not forget Chandrashekar. He was as good as any of the above. Unlike Murali he really had a birth defect but never used that as an excuse. A thorough gentleman and I had the privilige to watch him at Kotla. Before the game he was practising and he could turn the ball viciously pretty much square. Once again he did not get that many wickets but he was bowling with three other spinners so stats get distorted.