'2002 riot records destroyed'

1983-2011

Nuremberg trial which is generally considered a landmark judgement in these matters. It places the guilt more so with those followed the orders' date=' knowing that it was against every tenet of humanity. [b']Either way, this is not an open and shut case as you choose to see it.
Of course its not. But most people here seem to think that Modi was not responsible at all for all that happened in these riots. There may have been various factors responsible for these riots and various persons involved in them but about one thing I am quite sure - Modi was involved in these riots.

Of course its not. But most people here seem to think that Modi was not responsible at all for all that happened in these riots. There may have been various factors responsible for these riots and various persons involved in them but about one thing I am quite sure - Modi was involved in these riots.
OK..

Looks like the sources have goofed up again or maybe just a smear campaign We have all the riot papers, says govt http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/ahmedabad/We-have-all-the-riot-papers-says-govt/articleshow/9081071.cms The Gujarat government said on Saturday that all required records related to the 2002 riots were intact. The state home department was reacting to media reports that quoted S B Vakil - the government's counsel at the Nanavati-Mehta Commission - saying that the intelligence records of 2002 riots were destroyed in 2007. The home department said in a release on Saturday, "We have preserved all the records related to 2002 riots and they are submitted to the inquiry commission as and when required". But the release also added that some classified records were destroyed routinely in accordance with a notification of 1992 by the DGP, Gujarat, as part of official maintenance. "The standing orders as per notification R/100/record/364/1992 allows the destruction of certain official records from time to time", the note said. A top police official told TOI, "Each department has the discretion to classify these documents for destruction after one year or five years, depending on their importance". The official added that usually papers considered important from the legal point of view were not destroyed till the disposal of cases.

Not convinced about you being able to defend Bradman :headshake: ... the other two I have absolutely no doubt about :D
I have no intention of defending Bradman. In my few months on ICF, I have seen that you and Rett are always at odds in the various Sachin vs Bradman, Sachin vs Richards, Sachin vs Hatim Tai threads. However, in this thread you both were on the same side. The Bradman bit was to ensure that you and Rett start fighting over Bradman/Sachin once again. A trick my old friends, the British taught me. :P Unfortunately, it didn't work this time. All this depressing talk reminds me of lines from a famous poem: Watan ki fikar kar nadaan, museebat aane wali hai; Teri barbadiyon ke mashware hain aasmano mein; Na samjhoge to mit jaoge, ey Hindustan walon; Tumhari dastaan tak bhi na hogi daastanon mein. :((