Emerging Players tournament, 2011

But the selectors told they forgot about the format and all matches were 3 day games.... Who won the last Emerging players tournament?
Yeah...T20s are arranged very late after T20 tournament in Malasiya was canceled..original schedule is 3 day games which will be starting from August 1.
Anirudha Srikkanth scored 46 off 33 balls.World T20 2012.:nervous::nervous::nervous:We may see him..
He scored 6 against the aussies :giggle: Its fkn cool to know that a player I played with who kept for my bowling, batted once or twice with is playing against potential National Indian players and himself being a potential for the australian team. :aha:
http://livescores.cricket.com.au/summary.aspx India Won 1 and Lost 1 today. India got smashed by some Glenn Maxwell : Strike Rate of 256 with 7 sixes. This guys smashed 8 sixes against south africa yesterday, atleast we got 1 six less :)
Which match is that? Hasn't India lost against SA and won against NZ and AIS? Ok here is match by match scorecard: India vs New Zealand, July 26, 2011, 1:30PM AET India : 169/4 NZ : 151/5 India vs South Africa - July 27, 2011, 9:30AM AET India : 156/6 SA : 157/6 Australian Institute of Sport vs India July 27, 2011, 1:30PM AET India : 151 all out (19.3) AIS : 145 all out i (19.5). U Yadav was big failure against SA while Udadkat failed against AIS. Bhatt and Aaron haven't impressed either. Anyway, this is hit and giggle thing. Let us wait for the real stuff to start to find out real worth of every player.