Bomb Blasts in Mumbai 13-07-2011

Roshanrocks

what you can expect when our Home Minister is busy fighting with his other colleague... Lets not blame any foreign element in this. This is home grown terrorists and they live right there among us. If minor community is serious they have to weed this mofos out. I am sure this could have been stopped if ppl had balls.

what you can expect when our Home Minister is busy fighting with his other colleague... Lets not blame any foreign element in this. This is home grown terrorists and they live right there among us. If minor community is serious they have to weed this mofos out. I am sure this could have been stopped if ppl had balls.
I am not being racist this is a fact

"200 million home grown terrorists"?
Ok sorry I take that back if u are a muslim hope u are not offended but do you think terrorism is a good idea when u are living in a place and terrorizing the people there. This will only mean retaliation by those people and they will dislike you like I do

NEW DELHI: Prime Minister Manmohan Singh today strongly condemned the bomb blasts in Mumbai and appealed to the people of the megapolis to remain calm and show a united front. "I strongly condemn the bomb blasts in Mumbai this evening... I appeal to the people of Mumbai to remain calm and show a united face," Singh said in a statement said here.
no expert comments from Digvijay yet.

Guest Gunner

I strongly urge people to stop posting filth like "200 million homegrown blah blah". This is a sad day and if people wish to continue posting like this I will not hesitate to infract followed by a ban. Please post if you have anyway to help or if there is new information to share. No spreading hate, lies and filth. Thank you.

So the jihadis celebrate Kasab's birthday, humiliate our security forces, and leave dozens of innocents slaughtered. Pathetic how ineffective our police is in dismantling these jihadi networks.
That was wrong info. Someone trolled wikipedia page.