Need advice : Guns

CC1981

Any gun-fans here ? If so, can someone help me choose between a SiG P226 X-five and Colt Woodman sport .22 LR ? Intended for target practice & firearms range usage only...looking for some info about which one is more accurate, less recoil & less likely to jam. Thanks in advance.

first get a license
*sigh*...i already own an SKS rifle and a S&W 1911...obviously i have a gun license otherwise i wouldnt be able to buy a gun in the first place...this is Canada, not hick gun-country USA where any Tom,Dick & Harry can walk into a supermarket and buy a semi-automatic rifle !

*sigh*...i already own an SKS rifle and a S&W 1911...obviously i have a gun license otherwise i wouldnt be able to buy a gun in the first place...this is Canada' date=' not hick gun-country USA where any Tom,Dick & Harry can walk into a supermarket and buy a semi-automatic rifle ![/quote'] We now know that Canada's system is broken as well. :cantstop:

We now know that Canada's system is broken as well. :cantstop:
Broken compared to whom ? Its a far far better & safer system than in the states and that is a fact, not opinion when it comes to guns & gun-laws. Now is anyone gonna give any advice on the question i asked or am i the only gun-owner in this website ?

i like to go for target practice, but i never owned one nor will i be allowed to... my friend, who is a marine owns a 357 magnum s&w, tht is one mean piece, out there.... good accuracy, but plenty of recoil..... he also owns a .303 british world war rifle gifted by his gramps.... it can give u a sore shoulder, but havent seen many better ones.... if u want no recoil, go for a walther p22....

Buy a 360 mm UZI. It fires 17 rounds per second. You can cut down trees with it.
Errr...Cant buy automatic weapons in Canada unless you are a collector (good luck-you gotto own 100s of guns to qualify as a collector). Even semi-autos have a 3-round/mag limit enforced in Canada. Besides, the Uzi is a piece of shyte- horrible aim, jams every other mag and it even goes off when dropped! It was afterall built in someone's garage using spare parts and off-the-shelf items way back in the 40s! You can't hit a truck from 50 yards with an uzi, nevermind something smaller. Gator- thanks for the suggesstion..but i am trying to stick between these two...Walthers are ridiculously expensive and their rounds are pretty expensive too..i'd appreciate it if you can run it by your marine friend for his/her opinion. Yoda- sorry but your idea of 'nutters' is obviously misplaced then! Oh and there is a huge difference in Canada between owning a gun and carrying one. You can't carry a handgun on you in public- even if you lock the trigger mechanism.

Gator- thanks for the suggesstion..but i am trying to stick between these two...Walthers are ridiculously expensive and their rounds are pretty expensive too..i'd appreciate it if you can run it by your marine friend for his/her opinion.
sure will...

*sigh*...i already own an SKS rifle and a S&W 1911...obviously i have a gun license otherwise i wouldnt be able to buy a gun in the first place...this is Canada' date=' not hick gun-country USA where any Tom,Dick & Harry can walk into a supermarket and buy a semi-automatic rifle ![/quote'] why does your every answer is kind of retort... seedhe answer dene main gaa** main dard hota hai kya

Is there a decent shooting range in Vancouver Joy?' date=' I would love to try[/quote'] Unfortunately no, Rajeev..you have to go all the way out to Port Coquitlam to go shooting at a decent range ( the one range in Bby is closing down very soon and North Van is super-expensive)...actually, right now is a bad time for shooting as the PoCo range i go to is closing for a month to re-do their range...but when it opens up, we can hook up and do some chitti chitti bang bang. :wink_smile:

Originally Posted by CC1981 viewpost.gif *sigh*...i already own an SKS rifle and a S&W 1911...obviously i have a gun license otherwise i wouldnt be able to buy a gun in the first place...this is Canada, not hick gun-country USA where any Tom,Dick & Harry can walk into a supermarket and buy a semi-automatic rifle !
why does your every answer is kind of retort... seedhe answer dene main gaa** main dard hota hai kya
Actually CC's likes gan*d me dard that is why he does not give a seeda answer :wink_smile: I better run or he will try to get my g**d with his water pistol :hysterical: