Lords test 2011 : Predictions and discussion

All three are true greats. What makes them special is their uniqueness. Dravid will fight till the very end and will make sure that team doesn't get rolled over cheaply. Laxman will counter attack and overturn near impossible tasks. Tendulkar is tendulkar.

When will you declare if you are Strauss I think under pressure, the indian batting order will wilt in 120 overs max so iam already leading by 188. and i have 180 overs at my disposal. i will bat for 60 overs at 3.5 = 210 so i will give a target of 400 at 120 overs. ============ mods i think this thread deserves to stay

You see the level of denial among Indian fans, Bumps? These are like incurable zombies hooked on IPL. They don't think like you. Fans deserve the team they get. Why, Tendulkar played IPL and sat out the WI Test series. He was streets ahead of Dravid in terms of form before WI- roles are reversed because Dravid didn't take the easy way out. Yuvraj opted out of WI with a minor chest infection and has been displaced by Raina. The same fate has befallen Sreesanth- PK has his place, while the former looks like a sumo wrestler- lost his fitness, lost his place, addicted to Twitter & IPL, like his fellow Indians. You don't prepare for the most important Test series of the year by playing in a never ending 20-20 tournament and skipping/missing the build up Tests. Tendulkar, Gambhir, Sehwag, Sreesanth, Yuvraj- all are culpable.