Lords test 2011 : Predictions and discussion

I don't have a problem if players decide to opt out of certain meaningless ODIs' date=' but Test matches (against any opposition) should always be top priority.[/quote'] I agree, but in India, the IPL is the top priority. It isn't just Zaheer Khan. Tendulkar played every single IPL game for two months but then couldn't be bothered to play Test cricket for his country in the West Indies.
Oh bhailog still thinking abt when strauss will declare? :D :D
lol amazing how our team manages to come back. Its this attitude that has made them no. 1 I was so pessimistic yesterday, thought they might score 220-250 in 50 overs (ODI stuff) and declare, well well look where we are :yay: :dance:
Our already tremendous tour just got awesome with Gauti leaving the field :(( Why are we even playing now :whine:
Don't worry. We are world no. 1. We should know how to sneak out of such terrible situation and comeback to win the series. Even first test isn't over yet, so we shouldn't be worried much. Life will get better from here for World Champion TEAM. Nothing an go wrong from here. All positive going to happen. let's go India.
Don't worry. We are world no. 1. We should know how to sneak out of such terrible situation and comeback to win the series. Even first test isn't over yet, so we shouldn't be worried much. Life will get better from here for World Champion TEAM. Nothing an go wrong from here. All positive going to happen. let's go India.
Positivity :icflove:
Sometimes I feel Dhoni gets confused in a test match what to do,to play his shots or just look to shut shop and stay there.
same here. the times he does well is when the situation calls for him to be a little positive. he cant play his one day type innings in tests. his technique gets found out quite easily.

I would have declared with 350....Indian side minus Sehwag in any 1st test overseas (that too in england)...NO WAY JOSE they will survive more than 3 sessions !!!...BTW Dravid only looks like surviving more than 3 session the rest have their syndrome..VVS 1st test of any tour,SRT Lord's pressure,Raina up against quality bowling...Gauti injured ??? hence my above Conclusion.