Barclays Premier League 2011-12

Sachin=GOD

The thing with Suarez is, you can tell he doesn't think there is anything wrong with what he said otherwise I don't think he would of admitted to saying it. I don't mind seeing him get punished for it, maybe 3 games... As he needs to know that what is ok in other countries is not ok in England.. But 8? It's far too excessive..

To be fair... I dont mind Suarez remains suspended for 8 weeks... Liverpool should be ashamed for coming out in media and saying they will support and fight for Suarez(Which inherently means they support racism)... Liverpool are done and dusted .. :aha: Terry: Whatever Terry thought, I think involvement of CPS had further worsened the case of Terry. You never know what prompted involvement of CPS.... So one more judgement and Chelse out of the race tooo...

To be fair... I dont mind Suarez remains suspended for 8 weeks... Liverpool should be ashamed for coming out in media and saying they will support and fight for Suarez(Which inherently means they support racism)... Liverpool are done and dusted .. :aha: Terry: Whatever Terry thought, I think involvement of CPS had further worsened the case of Terry. You never know what prompted involvement of CPS.... So one more judgement and Chelse out of the race tooo...
Pathetic, just see my above post.

What a pathetic reasons on the Suarez case. This bit is my favorite as This one really nails it
at the end of the day everyone knows, great player that he is, that he is also a racist scumbag who deserves everything that he got. there is absolutely no way you can say the things he said.
Suarez said "No hablo con los negros" ("I don't speak to blacks") and "Dale, negro, negro, negro" ("okay, blackie, blackie, blackie")
asked Suarez why he had kicked him, Suarez replied "Porque tu eres negro", meaning "Because you are black"

at the end of the day everyone knows, great player that he is, that he is also a racist scumbag who deserves everything that he got. there is absolutely no way you can say the things he said.
Missing the point aren't you, when the conversion is in spanish, you have to take the spanish context, you cannot translate that in English and imply that meaning. And this is where everything goes wrong, as Man United players also say that in Evra. And Evra himself is no saint, he himself said bad things about Suarez sister and said he does not talk to South Americans. Now you tell me how he is that not racist, as he himself mentions something against a race which is south americans.