Test #1: UPA Vs Team Anna, New Delhi, August 16, 2011

asterix

Test #1: UPA Vs Team Anna, New Delhi, August 16, 2011  

1. 1.

• The Government
    • Team Anna

My God.. Vinod Sharma and Shekha Gupta are appearing like cry babies..Vinod was always like that but to see Shekhar showing his true colours is saddening.. Both are certainly on Congress payroll as is NDTV..
What's pity is they are condemning the whole agitation because one of the volunteer of campaign had acted little arrogantly in his private capacity to one of this journalists...:haha:

My God.. Vinod Sharma and Shekha Gupta are appearing like cry babies..Vinod was always like that but to see Shekhar showing his true colours is saddening.. Both are certainly on Congress payroll as is NDTV..
This guy is Official congress agent...i never saw him speak neutrally even if Congress is wrong

Lol at English media lapping up the Lalu's speech of opposing Anna...Now he is the messiah of saving parliamentary democracy..
Remember the media Frenzy when he was railway Min.. He used to boast that Railways came to profit...showing numbers like Thousands of crores..in reality railways is still struggling.... Media just gave him as much mileage as possible..Now again they are running behind :giggle:

Jaitley for Prime Minister! Sushma for Home Minister! Insha allah, we will have a change in government in 2014. Edit - I am extremely pissed off at these congress bastards. I dont see how these mother effers are still being voted by the country. I hope they dont get even 70 seats in LS in the next election

Anna ends fast and country celbrrates.. let us see what difference this Fast make....if this doesn't make any difference I guess we will never going to solve any issues in this country.. what is most heartening is People recognizing the issue and thinking about doing some thing about that...when traveling in BMTC today heard a person telling his friend after seeing couple of vehicles caring National flag and passing by whats the use of all these,his friend used some Kannada expletives and told him this need to be done or else it's difficult for poor people to survive in this country... even I have same opinion one of the reason I needed this protests mainly for poor people...we can somehow survive corruption but poor in this country cannot...I can remember the childhood days when we are not much well off and with loans against our property how my Father struggled to give us a decent living hood...now citation improved for us still feel bad remembering those days I think it's us individuals whonhave to make difference than depending on our Governments

^^ Yes sir, that is true. I have this motto - each one teach one. In case you can, please pick up the education bills for your maid/servant's kid. Please ensure your maid's kid(s) go to college and do their graduation. Make a commitment sir - it is very fulfilling personally plus it is one way you can do your bit in empowering poor people.