Test #1: UPA Vs Team Anna, New Delhi, August 16, 2011

asterix

Test #1: UPA Vs Team Anna, New Delhi, August 16, 2011  

1. 1.

• The Government
    • Team Anna

Switzerland has a referendum process of governance an it works very well for them. However India is just too big to run government on the basis of referendums and it is very expensive.
I seriously believe in this issue referendum is required before Riots takes place, and start killing politicians .Things looks nice right now ,but if govt doesn't wilt to peoples demand, many will become uneasy, and start losing all the faith that they have in the country (like many have already lost ).

Guys.. nothing will happen..After Chumpions League and IPL5, public will forget everything and as Someone said, Congress/UPA is not going anywhere. They'll come back to power again..and again.. It's now the 'natural party' of governance in India.. Indian public deserves it.. BTW didn't I mentioned that Dalit groups will put a spanner in this movement? Yes they are trying to now. They have termed this movement an "uppercast" and "Manuwadi" movement.. I'm waiting for the Minorities groups to jump in and term this movement as "anti secular" and "anti minorities".. Sooner than later, Congress/UPA will latch on to this and make it a castiest and Non-secular movement.. Just wait and watch.. India and Indian public deserves this..

then what yo will do Sit idle or just type ... I agree Anna may not be the solution for corruption free country...but somewhere fight has to start.. if everyone sits idly by saying I want Corruption to end but won't support that guy or this guys won't help country... even if Anna doesn't succeeded this is just beginning , people at least realize we can take fight to govt.
what I'm saying is that I do not support his methods. You can't have a few individuals holding a democratically elected Govt hostage. He's trying to take undue advantage of the support he is receiving from the people.

Guys.. nothing will happen..After Chumpions League and IPL5, public will forget everything and as Someone said, Congress/UPA is not going anywhere. They'll come back to power again..and again.. It's now the 'natural party' of governance in India.. Indian public deserves it.. BTW didn't I mentioned that Dalit groups will put a spanner in this movement? Yes they are trying to now. They have termed this movement an "uppercast" and "Manuwadi" movement.. I'm waiting for the Minorities groups to jump in and term this movement as "anti secular" and "anti minorities".. Sooner than later, Congress/UPA will latch on to this and make it a castiest and Non-secular movement.. Just wait and watch.. India and Indian public deserves this..
things will change BUT team Anna is not the one thats going to enforce any of those changes - I'm sure of that.

what I'm saying is that I do not support his methods. You can't have a few individuals holding a democratically elected Govt hostage. He's trying to take undue advantage of the support he is receiving from the people.
whats your solution ? Status quo ?

to sum tis up.. This will be a Communal,Anti OBC, Foriegn sponsored protest.. Congress PR juggernaut will successfully derail this within a week.. But still this shows there is Hope in people at least Young people that we some day reduce corruption if not decimate it....

The methods you are witnessing is due to the attitude of the Govt. The Govt. tries to be vindicative in solving any political issue..As they say, "Laaton Ke Bhoot.." You think if these methods were not adopted, Govt. wou;d've done something on Corruption? I too don't like Supreme court directing the Govt. and Investigation agencies in the 2G and CWG scams..Again, As they say, "Laaton Ke Bhoot.."

to sum tis up.. This will be a Communal,Anti OBC, Foriegn sponsored protest.. Congress PR juggernaut will successfully derail this within a week.. But still this shows there is Hope in people at least Young people that we some day reduce corruption if not decimate it....
Nothing will happen..The Govt. and politicians are banking on Parliament.. When it comes to voting the Lalus and Mulayams and Mayawatis will ask it's MPs to vote against it or "abstain" from the voting..Why? Because Congress has CBI dog which can be asked to persue cases on these 3 parties.. And when the next election comes, sadly "Secularism" will be the main issue instead of Corruption..And the cycle continues.. Enough of this 5 year elected term. The term for every Govt. be 3 years only..

One thing I have noticed 8is this campaign has truly caught up in bangalore and Karnataka! Everywhere I go in Bangalore I see some or other organisations coming to street in support of Anna. I have never seen such unity in an issue never before.
Exacctly...wherever you go People have this discussion only.. I dont know about end results..but we needed one such initiatiove..now politicians will be atleast a bit worried