Veg or Non Veg??

Cricketics

Btw, since we are knee deep in sex topic, lemme ask this question to our audience here: I like to 'eat' my woman. So even if i give up meat,fish,eggs,etc- can i still be a veggie and 'eat' my woman ? technically, am i not being a non-veggie ? Does that mean pucca veggies cannot ahem....uhhm...you know where this is going ! Adi, Gai, preds, dhondy..answer please ! :teeth_smile:
That depends on whether your definition of "vegetarian" encompasses or excludes the consumption of fish.

Abhe how is eating p***y non veg? I don't know about you but I definitely don't bite /rip it off like a Hyena
So hang on a min- her 'body fluids' arnt technically 'animal products/animal matter' ? :cantstop: Preds- Good answer..LOL... -------- PS: I expect yoda to act like this...afterall...he is a near-baldie, can't talk straight, UGLY, 2 feet tall, green in skin and has ears like a horse...who is 900 years old...even if his 'organ' hasnt fallen off, its calified/petrified/fossilizing....so he has the right to get uppity, uptight and one-liner admonitions about sex topics.. But the rest of you...abhi se organ malfunction shuru and declining interest starts ? Chillax and enjoy the wordplay...indians need to lighten up about sex...SERIOUSLY! PPS: Yods...tek it easy.. :cantstop::cantstop:

.actually cold shower would be better
Just those two options ? see...how 'old phart-ish' and uppity! :cantstop: Some of us may be able to also get 'relief'.....in many various ways too...why leave out the best option in your list of remedies ? Being a doc is obviously not for you then! :wink_smile:

I am a vegetarian in this non veg thread. Does cooking it make me a non vege..?
It does. Firstly say you are cooking chicken(or fish). You would most likely clean the chicken that has been bought, then marinate it and then cook it. Basically you are the one that really tortures the cute sa chicken. You are the one that basially puts the namak on its wound..and then you are the person who doesnt even eat it. Sadist! Khaya piya kuch nahin glass tora barah aana :eviltongue:

It does. Firstly say you are cooking chicken(or fish). You would most likely clean the chicken that has been bought, then marinate it and then cook it. Basically you are the one that really tortures the cute sa chicken. You are the one that basially puts the namak on its wound..and then you are the person who doesnt even eat it. Sadist! Khaya piya kuch nahin glass tora barah aana :eviltongue:
abe kyu bacchi ki jaan le raha hai... it does not make radhika ji :cantstop:

Basically you are the one that really tortures the cute sa chicken.
Umm..do what you want with the dead body (Within REASON!) and its not torture...the thing is dead...frozen in market...sure, i may ultimately be a party to this...but torture ? thats a word that doesnt belong here...if you can torture dead chicken, then i am torturing the steel & plastic chair i am sitting on...

abe kyu bacchi ki jaan le raha hai... it does not make radhika ji :cantstop:
arre mere malai ka dhonga..meri rasmalai..kithe hai pai? Long time no see...Saa*a khaana-khajaana ka thread thanda par gaya aajkal. Everything cool at work boss?

Umm..do what you want with the dead body (Within REASON!) and its not torture...the thing is dead...frozen in market...sure' date=' i may ultimately be a party to this...but torture ? thats a word that doesnt belong here...if you can torture dead chicken, then i am torturing the steel & plastic chair i am sitting on...[/quote'] Steel and chair are inanimate CC. But chicken was once alive. Look at it this way. Say I die tomorrow. Would I appreciate someone barbequing me? Specially with all the masala and namaks? And then also not eating it? Freaking no. I know Radhika does this on purpose. sadist!! :confused_smile: (its all in good fun of course)

arre mere malai ka dhonga..meri rasmalai..kithe hai pai? Long time no see...Saa*a khaana-khajaana ka thread thanda par gaya aajkal. Everything cool at work boss?
friday ko project deadline hai... baaki sab theek... khaana saturday ko banaunga jam kar :cantstop:

Jo khata hai usse koi farak nahi padta...mein bechari paapi ban gayee.....:omg_smile:.
Yes yes. Now make sure you do Shukrawaar ka Santoshi maan ku puja. Aur ghar ke mor pe koi gai(not apna gai ka doodh) ko khoj ke give her some gur with channa. :haha: reminds me of the good days when Mom would do the puja and then us kids would go looking for a gai in our mohalla. Kabhi kabhi to gai ko khaana do and she would shove her horns at you too..:confused_smile:

But chicken was once alive.
Ok...fine..but the desk i am writing on was once alive too...should i feel sorry for that too ?
Would I appreciate someone barbequing me?
You'r dead ! gone...GONE!...if there is no 'atma or conciousness' business then you are an innanimate matter the moment you drop dead..if there is atma..well then your atma knows the whole truth...and it can see how pointless it'd be to even give a thought about that 'body/vessel'...if your atman doesnt know the whole truth, well its certainly not gonna be aware or know anything about its previous body or bodies or whatever. So ultimately, its pointless to worry about what they do to your body once YOU are gone. hypothetical scenario: say if famine is happening and the population is dying rapidly from starvation...and my father just died too...i'd not hesitate twice before cutting him up, making soup outta him and feeding it to people if it means they wont die of hunger. Issme koi gal haye kya ?

You'r dead ! gone...GONE!...if there is no 'atma or conciousness' business then you are an innanimate matter the moment you drop dead..if there is atma..well then your atma knows the whole truth...and it can see how pointless it'd be to even give a thought about that 'body/vessel'...if your atman doesnt know the whole truth, well its certainly not gonna be aware or know anything about its previous body or bodies or whatever. So ultimately, its pointless to worry about what they do to your body once YOU are gone.
Atman is not dead. Neither is he all-knowing. :haha: He just turned 21. :giggle:

reminds me of the good days when Mom would do the puja and then us kids would go looking for a gai in our mohalla. Kabhi kabhi to gai ko khaana do and she would shove her horns at you too
Shayad usko gur-channa pasand nahi ? Shayad gai ke samne gur-channa hua tere samne ghaas...:hmmmm: