Veg or Non Veg??

Cricketics

Me Being a punjabi, most of my friends were stunned when they got to know that i was a Vegetarian.. Punjabi ppl in India are known to be non veg eaters.. but not in my case.. i never touched non veg.. . Have been Veg through out my life, would like to live the same way in future too.. now being veg i love all stuff related with potatoes.. so are u veg or non veg???

I was/am a pure vegetarian ! I ate egg for the first time in my life after coming to the U.S. An intersting side-note. My american boss under whom i do my part-time job asked me.. " Do you eat meat ??" , Me - "No" "Do you drink?" , Me - " No" "Do you smoke ?" , Me - "No" " Do you date girls?" , me - "No" Boss -- "I think he is trying to live 140 years or something.. " Hearing this , another american guy who was standing neaby commented. " But whats the point in living a 140 years if you dont eat meat, drink or smoke or date girls ??"... :haha:

Girls are pure waste of time... I find other things that are much more worthwhile/interesting...
W@nking? :hysterical: Ok seriously not into girls then how about pretty boys? You must like someone man! Don't be so shy you need to get your ______ polished from time to time :hysterical: Anyway whatever floats your balls I mean boat :tounge_smile::thumbs_up:

Hahaha... Wonderful piece of advice there GKD.. will frame that and put it up somewhere for sure.. Now lets stick to the Vegeratian stuff.. dont want divert this thread totally.. and about me liking the handsome guys part , start a new topic and am more than willing to let free there ! :haha::haha:

now being veg i love all stuff related with potatoes..
You know..potatoes are new-world food...so is corn. Basically, unknown in Asia/Europe/Africa till columbus. Makes me wonder what the veggie buddhists/hindus/jains etc. ate back in the day...oh man...no potatoes, no corn...no aloo-gobi, no aloo-mutter, no alu-dum, no roast corn with namak-nimbu...good thing you arnt a pre-Columbine veggie, eh cricketics ? :haha:

You know..potatoes are new-world food...so is corn. Basically, unknown in Asia/Europe/Africa till columbus. Makes me wonder what the veggie buddhists/hindus/jains etc. ate back in the day...oh man...no potatoes, no corn...no aloo-gobi, no aloo-mutter, no alu-dum, no roast corn with namak-nimbu...good thing you arnt a pre-Columbine veggie, eh cricketics ? :haha:
hmmm Cc i am just an Indian type Veggi.. whatever that makes u understand... :wink_smile:

Guest dada_rocks

If u are vegetarian try Neemona it's recipe from bylanes of UP.. I am omnivorous. Koshish bahut ki chhorne ki non-veg saala chhutti hi nahin hai. Was trying to raise Jhinga (little prawn) virtually extincy fish for quite some time and word from home is this time it clicked so have got one more reason not to become veggy.