chk this out now..

Cricketics

heard she's a pakistani singer.. in this following video shez performing on a stage.. and i thought a woman dancing in front of huge crowd is just not aloud in pak??? her song was hit and now its coming in Indian movie called Awarapan" herez she performing in pak BGwppqu0Mkw now herez her song in Indian movie.. the song is said to be a better version then original.. lol.. shez in this video too.. the girl in red top and in desert 9j6ZMnEqo40

Guest dada_rocks

As trhey say, u can gauge the moral compass of society by viewing at things which makes them laugh and if pakistani contestants words in GILC (great indina laughter challenge) is anything to go by then I am afraid this video is no surprise, yes disclaimer of NRPs u find on MBs notwithstanding.

this Guy Mahesh Bhatt..and Kuldeep Nayyar..must be deported to Pakistan..with their Indian cirtizenship taken away . This Bhatt chap...always sucks up to pakistanis... iss saale ko india me kuch nahi milta ki pakistan se le ke aata hai.. songs...actress..actors... all his movies has at least one pakistani song... here Himesh Reshamiya .is giving hits after hits...Shankar ehsan Loy..giving mega hits..A.R.Rehman creating history and thuis ******* goes to pakistan to find talent... why must we be forgiving everything... They denied Visa to javed Akhtar....this sole action should have been enough for bollywood to totally boycott relations with pakistanis... buy we are importing songs..singers..jokers.. shouldn't they first ask pakistani govt to release indian movies there... saala desh drohi..

saala desh drohi..
what nonsense...this is just a fcuking MOVIE and SONG...not a nationalism stage. A lot of Indians these days are so insecure in their nation that they have to distort everything into a competition or front for making nationalistic standard monolouges. Sickening really.. If Bhatt wants to promote Pakistani talent, he doesnt need to justify it to ANYBODY. Its a free country. Infact, i fully support what Bhatt is doing.

Awww' date=' poor girl. Being a p@ki, she will probably end up being stoned for this act of insubordination.[/quote'] mate, pakistan underneath is no different from India. They just have an annoying religious police...which just drives evrything underground. I've heard some pretty honest descriptions of 'heera mandi' type places in Pakistan- from pakistanis as well as non-pakistanis and its no different than red light districts of indian cities. And as far as i am concerned, India shouldnt talk about 'rights of expression' either. Its a total shytehole in terms of expressions- censorships etc. and we all know how intolerant India is as well compared to the west. There too people give death threats and hindus hold angry rallies for something as trivial as a kiss...

mate, pakistan underneath is no different from India. They just have an annoying religious police...which just drives evrything underground. I've heard some pretty honest descriptions of 'heera mandi' type places in Pakistan- from pakistanis as well as non-pakistanis and its no different than red light districts of indian cities. And as far as i am concerned, India shouldnt talk about 'rights of expression' either. Its a total shytehole in terms of expressions- censorships etc. and we all know how intolerant India is as well compared to the west. There too people give death threats and hindus hold angry rallies for something as trivial as a kiss...
i won't be surprised if u tell me u follow islam

You've been there ?
No but thats not the point...this whole thread stinks of shyte because as i said, India itself is a backwards chauvinstic society that cries foul at the drop of a hat in terms of expression. Pakistan might be worse but this is very much 'andhey me kaanha raaja' stupidity.

No but thats not the point...this whole thread stinks of shyte because as i said' date=' India itself is a backwards chauvinstic society that cries foul at the drop of a hat in terms of expression. Pakistan might be worse but this is very much 'andhey me kaanha raaja' stupidity.[/quote'] waah re waa beta u call this andhrey mein kaanha raaja and stupidity... and what u do.. u didnt even visit pak and u just writing what u were told by other paki ppl...isn't that stupidity