Random thoughts....

glogirl

Have you ever stopped just before crossing the road (at the pertex of using mobile phone etc.) in order to let the oncoming vehicle go instead of taking the "favour" of the driver who will stop the vehicle to let you cross? You thinking "why should I take the ehsaan of the driver..let him/her go, then being a proud person, I'll cross.."...

Einstein's Puzzle Variations of this riddle appear on the net from time to time. It is sometimes attributed to Albert Einstein and it is claimed that 98% of the people are incapable of solving it: There are five houses of different colors next to each other on the same road. In each house lives a man of a different nationality. Every man has his favorite drink, his favorite brand of cigarettes, and keeps pets of a particular kind. The Englishman lives in the red house. The Swede keeps dogs. The Dane drinks tea. The green house is just to the left of the white one. The owner of the green house drinks coffee. The Pall Mall smoker keeps birds. The owner of the yellow house smokes Dunhills. The man in the center house drinks milk. The Norwegian lives in the first house. The Blend smoker has a neighbor who keeps cats. The man who smokes Blue Masters drinks bier. The man who keeps horses lives next to the Dunhill smoker. The German smokes Prince. The Norwegian lives next to the blue house. The Blend smoker has a neighbor who drinks water. The question to be answered is: Who keeps the fish?

Einstein's Puzzle Variations of this riddle appear on the net from time to time. It is sometimes attributed to Albert Einstein and it is claimed that 98% of the people are incapable of solving it: There are five houses of different colors next to each other on the same road. In each house lives a man of a different nationality. Every man has his favorite drink, his favorite brand of cigarettes, and keeps pets of a particular kind. The Englishman lives in the red house. The Swede keeps dogs. The Dane drinks tea. The green house is just to the left of the white one. The owner of the green house drinks coffee. The Pall Mall smoker keeps birds. The owner of the yellow house smokes Dunhills. The man in the center house drinks milk. The Norwegian lives in the first house. The Blend smoker has a neighbor who keeps cats. The man who smokes Blue Masters drinks bier. The man who keeps horses lives next to the Dunhill smoker. The German smokes Prince. The Norwegian lives next to the blue house. The Blend smoker has a neighbor who drinks water. The question to be answered is: Who keeps the fish?
Are you sure, Puzzle is correct? There seems to be some contradictory conditions. But I may have made some mistake also.

Are you sure' date=' Puzzle is correct? There seems to be some contradictory conditions. But I may have made some mistake also.[/quote'] Could be wrong but heres what I came up with.. Didnt verify it by running through conditions :) L->R Yellow-Norweigian-DunHills-Water-Cats Blue-Dane-Blend-Tea-Horses Red-Englishman-Milk-PallMall-Birds Green-German-Prince-Coffee-Fish White-Swede-Blue Masters-Beer-Dogs

Are you sure' date=' Puzzle is correct? There seems to be some contradictory conditions. But I may have made some mistake also.[/quote'] well, I've copied it from the internet and it seems this version is there on many sites so should be correct. But even then, Google "Einstein's puzzle" and you can find it.

Could be wrong but heres what I came up with.. Didnt verify it by running through conditions :) L->R Yellow-Norweigian-DunHills-Water-Cats Blue-Dane-Blend-Tea-Horses Red-Englishman-Milk-PallMall-Birds Green-German-Prince-Coffee-Fish White-Swede-Blue Masters-Beer-Dogs
I think you are correct. :two_thumbs_up: I made a minor mistake which led me in another direction.

Kaaga re kaaga re, mori itni araj tose chun chun khaiyo maans khaiyo na tu naina more, khaiyo na tu naina more piya ke milan ki aas :love::love::love: BEST LINE EVER meaning: Oh crow, eat all my flesh but dont eat my eyes as i wish to see my lover ! [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59e1_3XWHqE]"Nadaan Parindey Ghar Aaja Rockstar" Feat. Ranbir Kapoor - YouTube[/ame]

Today there's lots and lots of sports coming on all channels : ATP World Tour Finals 1st semis (Federer vs Ferrer) at 7.30 on Star Sports ManUtd vs Newcastle at 8.30 on Espn Brazilian GP Qualifying on Star Sports from 10 pm Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid on Ten Action+ at 12.30 2nd semis of ATP World Tour Finals (Tsonga vs Berdech) at 1.30 am on Star Sports there's also M Bhupathi (IND) / L Paes (IND) vs M Fyrstenberg (POL) / M Matkowski (POL) but don't know whether it will be telecast or not. :aha: :aha: :aha: :aha:

I don't understand why the word 'genuine' is always used as a prefix to 'all rounder' in the context of Cricket? We never hear about genuine wicket keepers or genuine batsmen or genuine off spinners. But you often hear "Is Ashwin a genuine all rounder? Is Harbhajjan a genuine all rounder?" :hmmm:

I don't understand why the word 'genuine' is always used as a prefix to 'all rounder' in the context of Cricket? We never hear about genuine wicket keepers or genuine batsmen or genuine off spinners. But you often hear "Is Ashwin a genuine all rounder? Is Harbhajjan a genuine all rounder?" :hmmm:
"Geniune" here indicates the player is "equally" skilful in bowling and batting.. Because there are "batting" alrounders like Bhajji and "bowling" allrounders like Jaddu and on top of that you have "wicketkeeping" allrounders like Dhoni.. :P

"Geniune" here indicates the player is "equally" skilful in bowling and batting.. Because there are "batting" alrounders like Bhajji and "bowling" allrounders like Jaddu and on top of that you have "wicketkeeping" allrounders like Dhoni.. :P
Is that an allround genuine reply, or are you making a fool out of me? :(( :P