Random thoughts....

glogirl

@ chaiwala.. the best solution is to go commando.. that way you can play pocket billiards too. and yeah this is for you.. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Re-adjusting-your-balls-in-public-while-no-one-else-is-looking/290526251233?sk=wall
I wear boxers, so my underwear does not inhibit my ball-readjusting much. I doubt going commando will make much of a difference, but thank you still!

Hmm... I still think TP is the best way. Which is why I always use the booth rather than the urinal. :whistle:
with resources and time at disposal, I do that too... here, more often than not,booths can be in really yucky state, and tissues are tough to find...so I do not want to create a dependency here :)

I have to wear thick pants to go commando.
Yup you don't want a thin layer..it has potential complications if you know what I mean. But..I am out there and loving every minute of it...like a naked innocent boy roaming the countryside... ZCt3Tjpfaro&feature=related

Why is it that coins always represent money of lower denomination and paper currency that of higher value, when the cost of metal/alloy is > than that of paper/printing? Shouldn't it be the other way around. Is there something wrong with the economics of currency in the world today?

Why is it that coins always represent money of lower denomination and paper currency that of higher value, when the cost of metal/alloy is > than that of paper/printing? Shouldn't it be the other way around. Is there something wrong with the economics of currency in the world today?
Are you saying that the number of total notes is less than the number of coins in the world? Paper money is just a symbol for money, i.e. a gaurantee from the goverment that it is worth the sum of money printed on it and if needed, goverment will replace it with metal worth the same amount

Are you saying that the number of total notes is less than the number of coins in the world? Paper money is just a symbol for money' date=' i.e. a gaurantee from the goverment that it is worth the sum of money printed on it and if needed, goverment will replace it with metal worth the same amount[/quote'] I agree with that bit. Not even contesting that. Money after all is just a social construct. I'm thinking along the lines of cost incurred as a proportion of what the coin/note is supposed to represent. Take for eg, the 5 Rs note and coin. The cost of metal/alloy + embossing + pressing involved will be substantially higher than that for a 5 Rs note ( cost of paper + printing). And as a percentage, the costs would be higher for the smaller denomination coins. Why have coins at all then?