GHOST.. Believe It Or Not !!

J P K

@Non-Believers I know its hard to believe in something which you haven't experienced/seen with your own eyes. :) I have witnessed things myself absolutely un-explainable, even if you bring forth hundreds of Newtons or Einsteins combined, and I am that kind of person who is very hard to impress. I don't know what was that but I can assure you, that this sh*t is not to be messed with. P.S. The Exorcism of Emily Rose is trending on twitter, out of nowhere. :P

believe it or not ghosts exists...and there is life after death... we are all more or less surrounded by spirits..mostly harmless. I have been thru situations which are beyond any scientific explanations... I stayed in a strange house for almost 2 years..knocks on 3rd floor windows, weird smell of corpse(!?), tube light falling from the ceiling, footsteps on the roof, switches that get turn on and off automatically! will never forget those moments.But the most chilling experience was woman sobbing hysterically in the next room.

I challenge u to say "bloody mary" 3 times in front of a mirror w/ lights turned off :((
what will happen if i do that :nervous:
believe it or not ghosts exists...and there is life after death... we are all more or less surrounded by spirits..mostly harmless. I have been thru situations which are beyond any scientific explanations... I stayed in a strange house for almost 2 years..knocks on 3rd floor windows, weird smell of corpse(!?), tube light falling from the ceiling, footsteps on the roof, switches that get turn on and off automatically! will never forget those moments.But the most chilling experience was woman sobbing hysterically in the next room.
did u live alone ?

what will happen if i do that :nervous:
not sure but in hs ...one of my classmates took the challenge when his parents left town for the weekend. He never came back to school after that wknd. We heard he had a heart attack and was found upright position in his basement. He was 16

not sure but in hs ...one of my classmates took the challenge when his parents left town for the weekend. He never came back to school after that wknd. We heard he had a heart attack and was found upright position in his basement. He was 16
will do..lets see:cantstop:

hope wobblydoggy and serani tries this :pray:

did u live alone ?
Nope. We were 3 guys. 2 of them could not stay more than 3 months. Then after a month my cousin joined me. He hesitantly stayed for over a year and co-witnessed all those happenings. Infact he was the 1st to hear that woman weep in the corridor. Last few months I was alone but mostly slept over at friend's place. Interesting fact was that the previous occupants ran away without intimating the land lord and left most of the belongings behind including a bag and a suitcase full of clothes. They never came back to take their stuffs. And I am sure the land lord was aware of these things.Once my mom and aunt came, they too smelt that disgusting stink which used to emerge out of no where and vanish after 2-3 mins. We searched all over the house many a times, found nothing!

Nope. We were 3 guys. 2 of them could not stay more than 3 months. Then after a month my cousin joined me. He hesitantly stayed for over a year and co-witnessed all those happenings. Infact he was the 1st to hear that woman weep in the corridor. Last few months I was alone but mostly slept over at friend's place. Interesting fact was that the previous occupants ran away without intimating the land lord and left most of the belongings behind including a bag and a suitcase full of clothes. They never came back to take their stuffs. And I am sure the land lord was aware of these things.Once my mom and aunt came, they too smelt that disgusting stink which used to emerge out of no where and vanish after 2-3 mins. We searched all over the house many a times, found nothing!
ye kahaan ki baat hai :fear: :fear: