Tips from blue panther to get girl friend....

Blue Panther

BP what's wrong with you? Can't you see the whole country crying because India is losing, help @m1t$ a gf, so we can be back on the winning road again So my manager is a woman, so she wanted me to give her a report for the end of month for this morning with no warning, I told her to do it herself and put my feet up. She looked at me wide-eyed, I thought she was excited, so I winked at her, turns out she was shocked and angry and it turns out I will be receiving a disciplinary. :/ BP you screwed me over man :((
Buddy you weren't cocky enough . To avoid getting disciplinary letter you should have told her to cool down and suck it then given her a lollipop.

and what sort of fans u ppl r' date=' cant u c that india is losing after i have had a break-up, anyone out here, plz help me patch-up so that india can win matches:pray:[/quote'] Mate, are you serious with this **** ? I thought you were trolling with your posts. If not, go see a doctor ASAP.

Why do women find men who wear tights sexy? (football' date=' baseball, ballet, dancers...) Do you wear tights? You must![/quote'] you can look sexy in the most dirtiest of the dress if u have a good personality and physique. Once the base is set strong, u can do whatever u want and still look sexy.

you can look sexy in the most dirtiest of the dress if u have a good personality and physique. Once the base is set strong' date=' u can do whatever u want and still look sexy.[/quote'] Do you have a stong base setting? I want to imitate this base setting? Please post pictures, and your work out routine too. We all will be so thankful.

Do you have a stong base setting? I want to imitate this base setting? Please post pictures' date= and your work out routine too. We all will be so thankful.
i think i have posted my pic in members photo thread. why would u wanna follow my work out routine? hit the gym and start working on ur physique.

Sup brah, why do only fat/ugly chicks approach me in clubs and what are some nice subtle lines to tell them to kindly go away rather than me having to run off? Why do pretty girls never approach guys? Do they think they are such heavenly blessed beauties that approaching guys is beneath them? Thanks for your help brah.