I salute Dada !

Ram

interesting....will adopt this name for VVS... Lakhan...:thumbs_up:
then adopt some more like: Sehwag: parantha Uthapa: Dosa man Tendlya: choker Ganguly: maharathi Murali Karthick: Legend Munaf patel: Munnabhai Harminson: Harami etc etc
suraj, coverpoint, Legy, and flute....thoda apna haanth General discussions me bhi aajmayen..along with your insightful comments on cricket... BTW coverpoint...so you too like The Rahul Dravid...The Gladiator..The supreme commander of indian cricket...
Totally! He is the one player who has won us more matches than all the Maharathis put together! he has been an average captain but he has had to deal with the biggest distraction in Indian cricket ... Nagma's hero!
then adopt some more like: Sehwag: parantha Uthapa: Dosa man Tendlya: choker Ganguly: maharathi Murali Karthick: Legend Munaf patel: Munnabhai Harminson: Harami etc etc
yaar aise nahi chalega... thoda history..geography pata chale..toh baat bane.. i would not grace Ganguly with Maharathi..singularly... though he can be clubbed as one of Maharathis.. for Munaf....Munna is sufficient for me..or apna munna..sometimes.. Uthapa..itself is such a name...that you do not need to give any other name.. i liked Lakhan the most....
yaar aise nahi chalega... thoda history..geography pata chale..toh baat bane.. i would not grace Ganguly with Maharathi..singularly... though he can be clubbed as one of Maharathis.. for Munaf....Munna is sufficient for me..or apna munna..sometimes.. Uthapa..itself is such a name...that you do not need to give any other name.. i liked Lakhan the most....
Saala Suraj. Mere diye hue saare naam chura liye? Ganguly and Tendulkar are together known as Maharathis ... that was by the grace of my sister's father in law who was visiting from India saying thats what these guys are being referred as in their town. Because of them being the big shots! Marathis. Maharathis are the ones hurting the Indian team most! Sehwag is Parantha due to the number of Aaloo paranthas he eats. Uski tond dekho Uthappa se Uthappam tak aur wahan se Dosa kitna door hai :) Munaf Muna Munna Bhai ... not much of a leap.
Saala Suraj. Mere diye hue saare naam chura liye? Ganguly and Tendulkar are together known as Maharathis ... that was by the grace of my sister's father in law who was visiting from India saying thats what these guys are being referred as in their town. Because of them being the big shots! Marathis. Maharathis are the ones hurting the Indian team most! Sehwag is Parantha due to the number of Aaloo paranthas he eats. Uski tond dekho Uthappa se Uthappam tak aur wahan se Dosa kitna door hai :) Munaf Muna Munna Bhai ... not much of a leap.
I am a fan of Anu Malik:haha::haha: so I have learnt to steal others' ideas
interesting....will adopt this name for VVS... Lakhan...:thumbs_up:
There are other favorite CP names too. Hereafter when you want to refer to Ganguly, Tendulkar and Dravid and Laxman in just one word - just use the word Maharathis simple, Maharathis (from Mahabharat) - they will sit on the chariot based on past laurels, wont do anything else - LOL The Maharathis of the Indian team.
*Bump* Couldnt help but bumping this thread. Like him or hate him , he has been one of India's most consistent scorers since his comeback. Awesome turnaround.
The funny thing is that whatever was written 3 months ago is still true. The man still bats too slow, too selfishly. He is still hurting the team in ODI's much more than he is helping. He needs to make way for a youngsters IMMEDIATELY!!!
Guest dada_rocks

BS.. whenever DADA fails team folds cheaply even on flat wickets.. get over ur gaulitis guys , DADA is the glue of this batting order.. in test cricket that role is being played by sachin and u will see there DADA scores at fast clip...........

BS.. whenever DADA fails team folds cheaply even on flat wickets.. get over ur gaulitis guys ' date=' DADA is the glue of this batting order.. in test cricket that role is being played by sachin and u will see there DADA scores at fast clip...........[/quote'] This is funny. So u are saying Dada always takes the easy way out? In ODI's where run rate is important he lets others score fast and he sticks to save his position. In tests where staying is more important he again lets others take that responsibility. Dada Rocks: Are you a real Gangulian? You are doing more damage to SG than any one else could.