I salute Dada !

Ram

Guest dada_rocks
This is funny. So u are saying Dada always takes the easy way out? In ODI's where run rate is important he lets others score fast and he sticks to save his position. In tests where staying is more important he again lets others take that responsibility. Dada Rocks: Are you a real Gangulian? You are doing more damage to SG than any one else could.
Ever heard of team-management relgating roles to players.. what are u on about taking easy rout:D he has been consistently a top scorer in recent series be it test or one day cricket..
Ever heard of team-management relgating roles to players.. what are u on about taking easy rout:D he has been consistently a top scorer in recent series be it test or one day cricket..
Sorry. I must have missed the posting inviting all of us ICF members to join the team meetings where these decisions were made. I am sure thats where you found out about team management assigning the easy tasks to SG. So u do agree that SG has been taking the easy roles in each version of the game? Apology Accepted.
Brisbane 2004. That one innings is enough to cherish him forever. Without that India could very well have ended up 3-0. I remember that day so well because I was never prouder to be an Indian fan before or after. :wtg:
It is precisely these kind of statements which lead to the birth of Gangulians, Dravidians, Tendulkarites, and Laxmanites. Ganguly played a great innings there but to think that at 85/4 up against 550 runs at Adelaide Laxman and Dravid became "inspired" by what their captain had done in the previous test to stitch together a 300+ run stand is stretching it to put it mildly. Or to think that Ganguly's innings was the basis of Agarkar's 6/41 and Tendulkar shunning the cover drive to score a double hundred.
Guest dada_rocks
Sorry. I must have missed the posting inviting all of us ICF members to join the team meetings where these decisions were made. I am sure thats where you found out about team management assigning the easy tasks to SG. So u do agree that SG has been taking the easy roles in each version of the game? Apology Accepted.
So unless ICFans get invited to team meeting they can't discuss anything ,do u even know what that means...:giggle: Anyway here is the deal anyone who has even an iota of cricketing acumen left can observe this management decision... where from u got the idea I accepted ur BS sir.. Test or one day it's all about runs and different scenario demands different short of stroke-making ( conservative/aggresisve) thereby different strike-rate.. When dravid striggled in last test match ganguly took the responsibsility scopred at fast clip .. otherwise he was more sedate more circumspect and his final score underlines that fact.,,. ganugulitis infected ones can't see that but then it's their loss............ Again in one day cricket we have seen whenver he gets aggresisve and if gets out early we fold miserably hence little circumspection was in order and he does exactly that.. if everone went for 100+ strike rate every match wud be 300+ chase and if u really follow one day cricket u would know it's not that common even with teams like aussies.. one guy always plays an anchor role whoever he may be....
So unless ICFans get invited to team meeting they can't discuss anything ,do u even know what that means...:giggle: Anyway here is the deal anyone who has even an iota of cricketing acumen left can observe this management decision... where from u got the idea I accepted ur BS sir..
I have already accepted your apology so why such irrelavent rants? I was just commenting that we dont know what the team management has asked him to do. About cricketing acumen, I will leave that alone .... What I can tell you is that no one in their right mind would use the power plays (40% of all overs) and still have a 70 SR. If that is the team management's decision then it is a bone headed one. Neither you nor I are in the team meetings so no one knows. Basically you want to defend your god and thus making up things as u go.
Test or one day it's all about runs and different scenario demands different short of stroke-making ( conservative/aggresisve) thereby different strike-rate.. When dravid striggled in last test match ganguly took the responsibsility scopred at fast clip .. otherwise he was more sedate more circumspect and his final score underlines that fact.,,. ganugulitis infected ones can't see that but then it's their loss............
Gangulitis ha! Saali copy bhi maari to bhi galat. This was a term coined by YOURS TRULY to describe the affliction suffered by the Gangulians. In this frame they see anything and everything done by their God as blessed. Slow innings are justified. Dropped catches and poor running is accepted as a prasaad for the God's darshan. Any non believer is attacked with a Jehadi fervour.
Again in one day cricket we have seen whenver he gets aggresisve and if gets out early we fold miserably hence little circumspection was in order and he does exactly that.. if everone went for 100+ strike rate every match wud be 300+ chase and if u really follow one day cricket u would know it's not that common even with teams like aussies.. one guy always plays an anchor role whoever he may be....
Since it is the Aussies who set the standards that we want to strive for, could you please tell me who is the anchor in their team who uses the power play to score at 70 SR. Heck forget that, could you tell me the SR of the pommie openers IN THIS SERIES (fair comparison). Remember the Poms are a very very very very very poor ODI team. When the Poms beat u in this department... then it really needs to be time for ilaaj of Gangulitus