I want to retire in an honourable manner: Inzi

King

well then it's time for Shoaib and Afridi to start behaving like adults if not then the management must take immediate action! At the end of the day the best team should be chosen for test cricket and Inzi is definitely a part of this best 11.
Seriously MP......when was the last time afridi and akhtar behaved like adults? Inzi has been a skipper for too long and too influential for Malik to feel comfortable having him playing under him. The best thing to do is to keep these people out atleast till Malik settles down as captain .....It's better to keep them out rather than wait for the inevitable drama to happen and then take action.That will just create bad blood ...and distract the new team from the job at hand.It will also set a bad example for the youngsters.
Seriously MP......when was the last time afridi and akhtar behaved like adults? The best thing to do is to keep these people out atleast till Malik settles down as captain .....It's better to keep them out rather than wait for the inevitable drama to happen and then take action.That will just create bad blood ...and distract the new team from the job at hand.It will also set a bad example for the youngsters.
Why should we sacrifice our best possible line up for things that may or may not happen? Through out his career Inzi as a player has never been a trouble maker, if you remember during the mid 90s there was a massive power struggle with in the team yet Inzi's name was never in the news! To put all these "fears" to bed if selected he should come out and announce that the series against AUS will officially be his last.

>>>Why should we sacrifice our best possible line up for things that may or may not happen? Through out his career Inzi as a player has never been a trouble maker, if you remember during the mid 90s there was a massive power struggle with in the team yet Inzi's name was never in the news! In the 90s he wasn't influential enough to cause touble.... seriously Mp...you need to be a really mature person to accept to work under a novice captain when you have been in command. Ganguly had to accept because Dravid is a player of equal standing. As for afridi ...I think he has shown enough tantrums on the appointments of captain and vice captain...that guy is more trouble than he is worth.Akhtar I agree would be an asset if fit .....and seriously I doubt he will pose enough threat to the nrw skipper.He will probably just do his usual bit ...but not a big threat to team unity.

>>>Why should we sacrifice our best possible line up for things that may or may not happen? Through out his career Inzi as a player has never been a trouble maker, if you remember during the mid 90s there was a massive power struggle with in the team yet Inzi's name was never in the news! In the 90s he wasn't influential enough to cause touble.... seriously Mp...you need to be a really mature person to accept to work under a novice captain when you have been in command. Ganguly had to accept because Dravid is a player of equal standing. As for afridi ...I think he has shown enough tantrums on the appointments of captain and vice captain...that guy is more trouble than he is worth.Akhtar I agree would be an asset if fit .....and seriously I doubt he will pose enough threat to the nrw skipper.He will probably just do his usual bit ...but not a big threat to team unity.
well.... 1- We are talking about the 2nd greatest batsman our country has ever produced and even on current form no one can say that isn't good enough to be in the team. 2- As a player he was never seen as a trouble maker. 3- The new captain wants him in the team. so considering all those factors you don't think that he deserves a CHANCE?