'Donkey' jibe costs Nasser Hussain India job

Well after witnessing that pathetic fielding display everyone must now agree with Nassers comments.Also to be honest its a good job sehwag and tendulkar arent playing as the standard would be way below Donkey
sehwag is not very athletic but he is a better fielder in slips and short-cover than dravid these days. Sachin is an excellent fielder on boundaries , better than PK , Munaf and Parthiv.
sehwag is not very athletic but he is a better fielder in slips and short-cover than dravid these days. Sachin is an excellent fielder on boundaries ' date=' better than PK , Munaf and Parthiv.[/quote'] I have always liked Tendulkar but Im sad a to say his fielding ability has gone.It always makes me cringe when he misfields nearly everytime and an Indian commentor always has an excuse ready .
Well after witnessing that pathetic fielding display everyone must now agree with Nassers comments.Also to be honest its a good job sehwag and tendulkar arent playing as the standard would be way below Donkey
ECB sets fielding standards by animals? The way US sets terror alerts by colours? I get it now. When England are bowling and the opposition needs 15 runs from 3 overs, captain Cook calls for a team hug and raises the fielding standard from Pig to Buffalo. Nice system this. :two_thumbs_up: