Worst umpiring decision of all time? NZ umpire...

Robelinda

No I've been doing them for months and months' date=' whenever someone requests a certain incident, if I have it i upload it![/quote'] Dear Rob, So You are considering the request and uploading it if you have it. So please upload 3 of my request(Which I have already done a number of times to you).I am sure all of them are available with u. They are very small clips may be of 1 or 2 minutes clip and are not from recent matches. So there will be no question of copy rights claim and I m sure non will abuse if u load these clip. 1> Sachin Tendulkar's 2000th Run in Test: 32nd Match Vs New Zealand @Hamilton on 19 Mar 1994 : This is a one-off test series and was the last test match of Great Kapil Dev.In this match Tendulkar scored 43 run in 1st Inning and completed 2000 run when he was on 31 2> Sachin Tendulkar's 3000th Run in Test: 45th Match Vs South Africa @Kanpur on 8 Dec 1996 3rd Test of India-South Africa Test series in India .Tendulkar had scored 61 run in 1st Inning and completed 3000 run when he was on 10. 3> Sachin Tendulkar's 6000th Run in Test : 76th Match Vs South Africa @Banglore on 2 Mar 2000 2nd Test of India-South Africa Test series in India .Tendulkar had scored 21 run in 1st Inning and completed 6000 run when he was on 5. Waiting for these Thanks in advance :nervous: