Pakistan vs England 2012 Itinerary

Sachinism

I think Pak is going to take the series 2-0 or 3-0. In this Ajmal controversy people are forgetting the highly under rated Rehman. I think even if Ajmal is absent Pak can win. The Poms cannot put ball to bat when Rehman is operating. Ajmal stole the show for now. If Rehman gets more bowling he will destroy the English whiners. On chucking in 2004 after secret filming of all bowlers during Champions trophy , only one bowler was fond not chucking.. his name... Ramnaresh Sarwan

What a blatant chucker. At least Bhajji didnt get most of his wickets by chucking. This fker is a blatant chucker but then again the padosis won't understand this. They would even defend him if turned out to be a terrorist/
Who are you to decide if he's a chucker. ICC the mthfkn cricket council cleared him...deal with it u hater

Defeat a 'good slap in the face' - Prior http://www.espncricinfo.com/pakistan-v-england-2012/content/current/story/550502.html

"You don't become a bad team over night. We've had one bad performance. But look at the stats. Look at the performances our guys have put in over recent years. We're still a very good batting unit. We've had two bad innings, granted, but all the guys have taken that on the chin and accepted that we have to improve. We have to get better. I'll back this team and this batting unit to come back strong."