England tour of India - Oct 14 - Oct 29, 2011

1983-2011

England tour of India - Oct 14 - Oct 29, 2011  

1. 1.

Dont think he will be fit..will need at least 4-6 weeks.
I don't think he'll make it' date=' he was asked to rest for 4 weeks minimum. Might just be fit in time for the series but the selectors might not risk him ahead of WI series.[/quote'] Cheers. So this could be the batting line-up... Rahane Gambhir Kohli Yuvraj Dhoni Raina ? With Yuvraj back, we don't need Jadeja and can play an extra batsman. They might not do that though.

This guy Meaker looks real good, dunno if he is express, beautiful action , bustling in , only 22 or 23, he is given a chance and see our Indian counterparts, Varun did not get to play , that's what England got it right, Dhoni to blame for the mess, he benefitted from Ganguly , Kirsten's work and now is exposed, the captain has'nt made any contribution in building the team or finding new talent.When you think about Ganguly's contribution , and reading what Pataudi did , I think Dhoni is overated big time

This guy Meaker looks real good' date=' dunno if he is express, beautiful action , bustling in , only 22 or 23, he is given a chance and see our Indian counterparts, Varun did not get to play , that's what England got it right, [b']Dhoni to blame for the mess, he benefitted from Ganguly , Kirsten work and now is exposed
I suggest you one thing,copy this bold part and put it as your siggy.It will serve 2 purposes: 1)Your daily doze of Dhoni bashing,which you anyway find a way to do in each of your posts,will be done. 2.It will help you get orgasms about Gangu "the great captain's" benefits to Indian cricket. Thnks.
I suggest you one thing,copy this bold part and put it as your siggy.It will serve 2 purposes: 1)Your daily doze of Dhoni bashing,which you anyway find a way to do in each of your posts,will be done. 2.It will help you get orgasms about Gangu "the great captain's" benefits to Indian cricket. Thnks.
It is true and frustrating isn't it , any one who follows cricket and is impartial will see that is true
impartials aside' date=' England has the better pace and spin bowling attack; it will be all about how much our batsman can pile up, not how much our bowlers can defend. 3-2 or 4-1 line for England looks likely, considering the horrendour fielding quality of our team.[/quote'] yes I think England might even win in India , hope I am worng

Many of the squad predictions were made a couple of weeks ago. Anyone provide info regarding: Rohit Dadaji Patel (as I recall he is not playing CL?) Yuvraj Articles above imply it's not really confirmed as regards Sehwag and possibly Rohit. Could we see the return of everyone's favourite buffet bowling breakdancer? Or Aashish Nehra?..