Mitchel Johnson

kabira

see this is ur problem..you are doing everything correct while trolling us but only problem is you are english :rofl:
It is very easy to handle English trolls :cantstop: . Even when they go through their very best patch... ( and still ranked below iNdia both in Tests and ODis) still come and take a dig at us.
smith scored 100 against them:hysterical: warner batting like hayden and watto clubbing them in 4th inning :cantstop:
This the same David Warner who got a 100 against your lot a couple of years back? Ponting has you guys to thank for help maintaining his career for an extra 12 months.
It is very easy to handle English trolls :cantstop: . Even when they go through their very best patch... ( and still ranked below iNdia both in Tests and ODis) still come and take a dig at us.
and there are some of them who said anderson reversed the ball in first over :giggle:
This the same David Warner who got a 100 against your lot a couple of years back? Ponting has you guys to thank for help maintaining his career for an extra 12 months.
well you made steve smith into legend and yeah one hundred right now he is highest scorer in test series :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: i guess anderson forgot to reverse swing the ball in first over :sniffle:
well 31 is good enough for ur spearhead who is supposed to be mcgrath :rofl:
He's not in contention for our greatest sides. Zaheer and Srinath are your leading all time pace bowlers. :giggle: Anderson is a good bowler - excellent in swinging conditions. I dont claim more then that.
He's not in contention for our greatest sides. Zaheer and Srinath are your leading all time pace bowlers. :giggle: Anderson is a good bowler - excellent in swinging conditions. I dont claim more then that.
lol he is your leading wicket taker or very close to it i think like i said before you guys have delusions that you have track record like australia while you have been very mediocre team for most part and now a days have become decent cos of imports there you go another wicket for kiwi:giggle:
I'm not a troll. Just responded to some anti English bias here. Even though we have dominated India home and away.
lol i supported england in last ashes so honestly i dont give a crap about what you think is bias or hate.. truth is you give urself too much credit probably the result of brainwashing by media who compared them to australia and west indian teams of past :rofl: now want each and every member of this team dropped. truth is you can take it any way you like that in past specially in last 2 decades you have been crap for 80 percent of time but way you look down on indian team one would think you won everything like australia and broke every record..while on other hand you have to dig up records of dead people to show how great england is :hatsoff:
What have you done in test cricket - even in the last 2 decades? We have won series in South Africa, Australia, India, Pakistan, WI - everywhere. You havent achieved that EVER. Also, you lose pretty much every away test. :finger:
We also have never achieved 3 players announcing retirement in one single series. :icflove: