Michael Clarke Catch- Jayawardene Stands Ground

SachDan

I know its an article but Pup should remember this:

Australia's Michael Clarke regretted not walking after he was caught in the second test against India, the batsman said on Sunday. Clarke was caught by Rahul Dravid off Anil Kumble first ball in the Sydney test but did not leave the crease until umpire Steve Bucknor raised his finger. Clarke's hesitation was one of several incidents that prompted Kumble to say after India lost the test by 122 runs in a dramatic finale that he felt only one team was "playing with the spirit of the game". "No doubt, no doubt, in hindsight if I had time again I wish I had of just walked straight off the field," Clarke told reporters at a media conference in Perth, where the third test starts on Wednesday. "I hope it doesn't happen too many times, I hope I don't get too many golden ducks in test cricket. "If it happens again I'm certain I'll react differently." Clarke doubted, however, he would follow the lead of team mate Adam Gilchrist, who has regularly walked before being given out. "I'll wait and see what happens," Clarke said. "I'm certainly not saying I'm a walker, but I'm certain if a similar incident happens again I'll react differently." The series has been overshadowed by India spinner Harbhajan Singh's three-match ban for a racist remark, Bucknor being sacked from standing in the third test and a threat, later withdrawn, by the Indian board to abandon the tour in the aftermath of the Sydney match.