Champions League 2011

Andy

Over watering/bigger grasses on the pitch was brilliant idea. I m sure Chelsea and/or Madrid would have got a clue or two from the game.
champions league is meant to be the pinnacle of european football yet these shitkickers have to resort to turning their pitches into plough fields just to be able to compete. i can understand it to an extent in the premier league but it is shameful doing it at this stage.

Over watering/bigger grasses on the pitch was brilliant idea. I m sure Chelsea and/or Madrid would have got a clue or two from the game.
to be fair to them, san siro is the home ground to inter as well, so it gets overused, the condition of the ground is piss poor, grass gets uprooted,waterlogged in some key areas... i remember manutd losing in milan 3-0 in 2007... the ground was soo poor, + the rain , united were a fluent attacking side like barca nd they too couldnt pass the ball at their whims, when milan got their 1st goal, united were depressed nd lost, even though they were the better side in both the legs

no chance, barca will smash them into pieces at camp nou. milan only managed to draw yesterday because the pitch was a potato field, they had 9 men behind the ball at all times and Barca were denied a blatant penalty. even we fired 3 past this milan team at the emirates in the first half on a nice pitch, imagine what messi and iniesta will do in front of their crowd.
dont compare the arsenal game with the game to be held at camp nou, milan rested their key players at the emirates+ they knew they were through to the next round, in this case the intensity would be different, they know they have to score at camp nou nd defend their lives ...tbh milan do defend well in the central areas nd barca even being dominant in the 1st half( which is natural as they always are) didnt look to stamp their authority on the game nd people forget milan had 3 tremendous chances to score a goal....barca had 14 shots but had only 3 shots on target same as milan, just shows the true case i.e only 3 shots on target.. ur chances are less when u only have 3 shots on target.. i really think milan can draw at camp nou nd go through, their record is good at camp nou :secret: