A harpoon, please....

gator

Kill the facking whale and get over with it.... this facker has never batted wen needed and he is in the team for a small part because he can friggin BAT.... he has tht dumb fat expression on his face everytime he comes out to bat, tht i feel like breaking my screen.... and then i dont even have to go into his fielding the way he wades through the outfield like a seal, on pure blubber alone.... no limbs... bloody d1ck-head... yeah, i am talking about powar...

Kill the facking whale and get over with it.... this facker has never batted wen needed and he is in the team for a small part because he can friggin BAT.... he has tht dumb fat expression on his face everytime he comes out to bat, tht i feel like breaking my screen.... and then i dont even have to go into his fielding the way he wades through the outfield like a seal, on pure blubber alone.... no limbs... bloody d1ck-head... yeah, i am talking about powar...
I agree that Powar bats like a dumbo. But he is not the only issue - the whole team is devoid of any fighting spirit.
I agree that Powar bats like a dumbo. But he is not the only issue - the whole team is devoid of any fighting spirit.
atleast some of the dead tissue used to be of some use earlier..... but this whale aint going nowhere.... we can definitely do without a 30 averaging sumo bowler who has fantasies of himself as an allrounder.....
:cantstop:

:haha::haha: Typical gator humor, have been missing it lately. Yeah, the guy's batting has been pretty useless but he is our premier ODI spinner and has done pretty well with the ball in all conditions so dropping him is not an option. The guy certainly has the talent with the bat to be a decent number 8-9, don't know where the mental block is.

Yeah' date=' the guy's batting has been pretty useless but he is our premier ODI spinner and has done pretty well with the ball in all conditions so dropping him is not an option. The guy certainly has the talent with the bat to be a decent number 8-9, don't know where the mental block is.[/quote'] Exactly. Powar's ODI record thus far; 21 matches, 28 wickets @ 28.17 and a very impressive ER of 4.51. Dropping this guy is madness. Sure, he is a bit limited in what he does but he is a thinking bowler who can scalp the best of them. Have a look at his list of victims - Inzamam (twice), Strauss, Flintoff (twice), Youhana, Shoaib Malik, Chris Gayle, Brian Lara (twice). All decent players of spin and Powar has owned them all. Most of his frags have been top order batsmen. Would you rather have Harbhajan ? I think not. Powar offers more of a wicket-taking threat.
Would you rather have Harbhajan ? I think not. Powar offers more of a wicket-taking threat.
Ditto. I have been saying this for a long long time. Harbhajan is useless in ODIs. His ER might give you the impression that he is doing well but if you watch the matches it is obvious how much the guy hurt us. The opposition was under zero threat to lose a wicket when he was bowling so they would milk him for whatever they could while attacking our 5th bowler at the other end or have enough wickets to give our pacers a spanking at the death or both.
Yes' date=' Powar over Harbhajan definitely. But the guy needs to bat better. Wonder if anyone works with these guys to make them better.[/quote'] Thats the problem. Powar knows that as of today he is the better ODI bowler when compared to HS. Given that, one cant help but wonder if that is a lack of motivation to try and improve on his batting. We really are missing a couple of good allrounders. Pathan was a good one, but alas his bowling went awry!

i say, bring him in... there are 2 atleast 2-3 matches against county sides..... first class opposition, perfect swing conditions - maybe he might find his mojo.... if he doesnt, dont play in the tests... but every possible opportunity for him to recover his form has to be explored...

i say' date=' bring him in... there are 2 atleast 2-3 matches against county sides..... first class opposition, perfect swing conditions - maybe he might find his mojo.... if he doesnt, dont play in the tests... but every possible opportunity for him to recover his form has to be explored...[/quote'] No chance. You could use that theory with loads of players. We have games against county sides play them and if they find form select them. You could say that for sehwag, bhaji etc etc. The facts are Pathan has fundamental problems and has been consistently cr#p for well over a year. He needs to show he is consistently good now before he bowls for India again! He needs to go away and work on his game in domestic cricket for a sustained period.