Time to shed the century fixation

Yes. Is that a problem ? He made a silly statement. I replied. Parts of a thread will go off topic like that. It's natural. I then chose to go no further with it. Quite happy to debate anything about Warney or Murali in a separate thread. :regular_smile:

Yes. Is that a problem ? He made a silly statement. I replied. Parts of a thread will go off topic like that. It's natural. I then chose to go no further with it. Quite happy to debate anything about Warney or Murali in a separate thread. :regular_smile:
Ok, so its fine for you to veer off topic but when I discuss that off topic remark it becomes wrong? Fair enough, have started a new thread on Murali and Warne.
Its very much on topic to discuss Warne's obssession with personal milestones leading to him slagging of the greatest spinner ever. You also still have not explained the aussie obssession with tons, leading to their ridiculous OTT celebrations as if they have scored the winning goal in a champions league final. There is clearly an obssession with getting centuries. Not to mention the countless times Steve Waugh ground his way through the 90s to ensure he got a ton. These or all very much on topic, for which you refuse to answer cos you have no answer!

Alright, see...NOW he is finally playing the way he always should. If he played like this more often, you wouldn't see any criticism. Note; i am not asking for a run a ball fifty in every game. I just want to see him play his natural game, ie; taking the attack to the bowlers.

Alright' date=' see...NOW he is finally playing the way he always should. If he played like this more often, you wouldn't see any criticism. Note; i am not asking for a run a ball fifty in every game. I just want to see him play his natural game, ie; taking the attack to the bowlers.[/quote'] All's well that ends well :haha:
Alright' date=' see...NOW he is finally playing the way he always should. If he played like this more often, you wouldn't see any criticism. Note; i am not asking for a run a ball fifty in every game. I just want to see him play his natural game, ie; taking the attack to the bowlers.[/quote'] You clearly were not watching last year when he had some brilliant knocks. Do you ever watch india play Preds? Or are you flicking over to watch primera liga all the time and so have missed these sachin gems?
7 hours ago, Trichromatic said:

Time to bring back century fixation in test cricket. Batsmen should try to bat for 100s, 150s and 200s instead of playing glory shots in 20s and 30s.

Pope hit 0 sixes in his entire inning.

they are playing bazball, that's why.