Irani Trophy Discussion thread - Rajasthan v/s Rest of India - October 1-5th

saneindian

any chance of Super pisssssssst bolwers average and SR
yes He is also super phaasst!!! Varun did not bowl up to his potential as we can see as he had bowled better in EPT and was the highest wicket taker in 3 Day tournament. So I don't think he is that bad. He did bowl some good spells here too but was unlucky to not get many wickets, I would say. Anyone can have an off game.
yes He is also super phaasst!!! Varun did not bowl up to his potential as we can see as he had bowled better in EPT and was the highest wicket taker in 3 Day tournament. So I don't think he is that bad. He did bowl some good spells here too but was unlucky to not get many wickets, I would say. Anyone can have an off game.
No my friend.... only mr ko-maar can have a few off games while on international duty for india just because he has a brilliant first class record with good economy, lots of wickets and great strike rate :winky: As for mr varun, since he didn't perform up to expectations in this game he is just pure hype :haha:. Regardless, I honestly think that umesh and varun are 2 for the future and maybe even the present (with all the injuries going around).
why he didnt he bowled to his potential ? This is a as major Match u get in Indian Domestic...except IPL
why he didnt he bowled to his potential ? This is a as major Match u get in Indian Domestic...except IPL
Bhai do you think, every bowler takes wickets in every match. There can be an off game for him. After all, he was the highest wicket taker in EPT 3 day matches.
Bhai do you think' date=' every bowler takes wickets in every match. There can be an off game for him. After all, he was the highest wicket taker in EPT 3 day matches.[/quote'] No... but this is the chance to impress...every one talking about he didnt got chance in England. but now what team management will thinkg about him if he didnt even take more tahn a tail ender.. you have to perform when its required not when u wanted
No... but this is the chance to impress...every one talking about he didnt got chance in England. but now what team management will thinkg about him if he didnt even take more tahn a tail ender.. you have to perform when its required not when u wanted
It is not like that. There no guarantee that he will perform in every match. He as unlucky many a times. He tried and he will learn with this after all he is a young kid. We need to back guys who we see some potential. He did not perform up to the mark still there is no worry. He has full season ahead. It was not his last match of his life and every match is as important as this was. There is pressure on every match on guys like Aaron who is talked so much. He performed in EPT as that was an important tournament as well. He performed in Devdhar trophy as that was an important match as well. He performed in Vijay Hazaare trophy as that was an important tournament as well. So I don't get if he did not perform in one match and you start babbling about it in every thread. Yadav did not perform up to the mark in EPT, but we saw how good he bowled in this match.
It is not like that. There no guarantee that he will perform in every match. He as unlucky many a times. He tried and he will learn with this after all he is a young kid. We need to back guys who we see some potential. He did not perform up to the mark still there is no worry. He has full season ahead. It was not his last match of his life and every match is as important as this was. There is pressure on every match on guys like Aaron who is talked so much. He performed in EPT as that was an important tournament as well. He performed in Devdhar trophy as that was an important match as well. He performed in Vijay Hazaare trophy as that was an important tournament as well. So I don't get if he did not perform in one match and you start babbling about it in every thread. Yadav did not perform up to the mark in EPT, but we saw how good he bowled in this match.
i repeatedly told its mainly because of overhype my mind got twisted and instarted babbling...if people reduce the hype littttttle bit bable also reduced automatically :winky:
i repeatedly told its mainly because of overhype my mind got twisted and instarted babbling...if people reduce the hype littttttle bit bable also reduced automatically :winky:
There is no hype, talk is about pace and potential, not about how good a bowler he is. He has a long way to go before becoming a world class bowler.
arey bhai ... People saw some potential in him and they started discussing about him here. Thats not hype that's just discussion. Fast bowlers are rare find , that's why he was discussed more than anyone else.