Website Site Statistics for the month of June

King

To add to that, If an unregistered user goes to the video section, it says "There are no posts in this forum." I think it should say" Please register to view the videos". It might give a wrong impression that there are really no videos. I cant get this bold font off now ;)

...and has recorded 158 more registrations since then. That is 158 new member registrations in a little over 2 days. Nice, eh ?
I have noticed a thing. Whenever there is an Indian match, there are people searching for cricket links and videos across the net. And they tend to register in a view to get those

Congrats all. Everyone is doing great job. Preds, Gambo, Ravi , Varun and Cricketics terrific job guys..... Keep it rolling and keep the new ideas coming so that we can attract more people. I would say let every now and then visit other forums and post the links for our videos or something so that we can attract them here... I have done it couple of times. Cricketics those are awesome videos that you are putting out there for us. :present: