Terror attacks (UK)

Gaurav

Guest dada_rocks
Need to be Orkut member to access it! Anything interesting in his profile?
nothing few guys muslims are congratulating him rest are giving him mouth-ful that's all

CC if our troops are needed in Afghanistan then it can be made to happen. I
Explain the logistics to it then ! We will never be allowed to fly military aircrafts over Chinese or Pakistani air-space and America would NEVER sit for India cozying up to Iran on military basis- all it will lead to is America accusing India of some sort of nuclear proliferation. So unless our aircrafts fly all the way out to the Pacific, swing over thousands of miles of russian territory and swoop down from Central Asia, Indian military presence in Afghanistan is nothing more than 'looks tempting on paper but is a logistical impossibility'.
I would give moral, intelligence, military and $$$ support to Chacha Karzai. Which we are doing to some extent....
I'd just flip them the proverbial bird and ask them to go frack themselves. Taliban or no taliban, most Afghans harbour hatred for Indians and India bordering on open racism. I've dealt with many Afghans- they are teeming in the middle-east and Vancouver has a sizeable Afghan community. They openly boast about raping our women and pillaging our lands historically and use derogatory phrases like 'dal-khors' to designate us. As far as i am concerned, i dont mind welcoming the steriotypical 'kabuliwallahs' but the rest can go fcuk themselves.

I was just stating that Indian troops CAN be sent there. Long route or short route it's physically possible. Waise I CLEARLY said that India should NOT send troops there so faltu ka lecture kuon mar raha hai re tu? :hysterical: I did not meet that many Afghanis in my life so no first hand experience.