Breaking Bad (Highly Recommended)

Rajiv

^Hm.. I dont think so, whatever bond there was between him and Jesse has finally broken. Jesse ratting to Hank made sure of that. I couldnt believe he agreed to Jesse being taken to get beaten, that was horrible and seeing Jesse battered that way was sad. Walt wants Jesse to die and dosent mind him dying horribly. Walt obviously does come back, I think it might be for revenge though. To get the Neo Nazis back for killing Hank (hence the number of guns he has with him?) I read somewhere that his rant on the phone to Skyler - whilst on the face of it was his ego talking- must have been to absolve Skyler of all blame. Him saying that she told him he was doing wrong, and saying it was all his work... surely he must have known that police would be there and tracing the call...

I read somewhere that his rant on the phone to Skyler - whilst on the face of it was his ego talking- must have been to absolve Skyler of all blame. Him saying that she told him he was doing wrong, and saying it was all his work... surely he must have known that police would be there and tracing the call...
yes that was what he was doing. Skylar realizes that half way through the phone call and he was clearly struggling to say a lot of the self incriminating talk. He's always tried to save his family. That's been the constant throughout the show. His desire to protect his family and look good and strong in front of them was what fell completely apart in the episode aptly called ozymandias. Now his family thinks of him as a villain.

^Yeah I didnt realise it at the time, it was just when I read comments on the net that it struck me.. and he was struggling, especially when taking the blame for Hanks death he was in tears. He looked seriously pissed when 'shaking hands' with Jack the Nazi, I do not think he will forgive him for killing Hank

^ Also where does it go now? If this guy of Sauls hides people away for good, surely that means Walt is hard to find. He must turn up then from hiding to see his family.
he will be back , may be something happens to his family. 8th episode shown him walking with a gun into his house , where its written Heisenberg.

Brilliant Episode...How often does a show churn out one great episode after another especially when everyone has been sensing a letdown :hail: Just one fear,Remember The finale of one of the greatest shows ever made 'Seinfeld' was a big dissapointment...Hope B.B delivers :pray:

Also I might get a lot of hate for saying this but I think as great as all the characters of breaking bad are infact Walt is probably the greatest performance in telivision history,I kind of think Jesse Pinkman's character is probably the most inconsistent one on the show,His moral Compass seems too annoyingly high for a meth dealer.Having said that Aaron Paul is awesome

'Breaking Bad' prequel series 'Better Call Saul' is coming to AMC If you've been mourning the coming end of AMC's Breaking Bad, today's a good day: the network is moving forward with a spin-off series based around the adventures of Walter White's attorney, Saul Goodman. Deadline reports that the show is tentatively titled Better Call Saul, and will actually take place before the events of Breaking Bad. Played by Bob Odenkirk, the character of Saul Goodman is a favorite of both fans and Breaking Bad creator Vince Gilligan, and the idea for a spin-off has been floated for some time. AMC has now closed the licensing deal it needed with Breaking Bad producer Sony Pictures TV, and the show is expected to get a series order once deals are closed with Odenkirk, Gilligan, and Peter Gould, the writer-producer that co-created the character. It will be an hour-long show that is expected to focus more on the lighter side of things — no surprise given the nature of the Goodman character, but according to Deadline it wasn't necessarily a given that the show would land at AMC. Multiple other networks, including Netflix, were in conversations about the spin-off before AMC closed the deal. http://www.theverge.com/2013/9/11/4720308/breaking-bad-prequel-series-better-call-saul-is-coming-to-amc

I kind of think Jesse Pinkman's character is probably the most inconsistent one on the show' date='His moral Compass seems too annoyingly high for a meth dealer.Having said that Aaron Paul is awesome[/quote'] Hmm.. interesting. I dont think so...he had always drawn the line at killing. Unlike Walt who gradually seemed to accpet it was necessary. Things started to go downhill for Jesse when he killed Gayle, and mroe so when the kid died in the desert Although, there was that incident when the junkie dad died in his house and Jesse was there- a cash machine falls on him right?? He haiiply took the credit for that... AAron P is excellent. he is to appear in a Need for Speed film soon