Can Spurs win the league?

King Tendulkar

We are top 3 now. Everyone else is broke apart from chelski. We are the ones making the big moves in transfer market. arsenal are finsihed. bankrupt after stadium move. they get rid of henry and sign some croat joker, he is the new jeffers. they have signed jack and lost their best player. in the last 2 seasons they have finished a total of 8 points ahead of spurs. their time is up, we are no 1 in north london again. liverpool bankrupt after yank takeover, like man utd servicing massive debt. torres is not suited to premership. he will flop. spurs will finish above these 2 losing clubs. If man utd and chelsea get distracted by europe, who knows spurs could be champs!
This Post is Hilarious :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: So is the Thread. I know dsr is an Eternal Optimist, but Spurs winning the League, its like claiming Afridi to be better than Bradman. :hehe: Good start to the season for Spurs, but i doubt whether they could do this week in, week out against all opposition. Potential banana skin on Sunday away to the Hammers.

This Post is Hilarious :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: So is the Thread. I know dsr is an Eternal Optimist, but Spurs winning the League, its like claiming Afridi to be better than Bradman. :hehe: Good start to the season for Spurs, but i doubt whether they could do this week in, week out against all opposition. Potential banana skin on Sunday away to the Hammers.
East end thugs taken care of. Title challenge still on as spurs with 100% record:two_thumbs_up:

hahahahahahha! No chance. Man United or Chelsea will win it. If Chelsea get their act together soon they will do it.
among the big 3.. ManUtd has the best chance.. Arsenal coming in a close second once fabregas is up and firing (would Wenger finally have some sense to buy a proper defender in Jan instead of some 'sasquatch' )..Chelsea is down and out for the count..Ancelotti is preparing a fire exit door..