Favourite TV shows

suma25

Does anybody watch Highway On My Plate hosted by Rocky and Mayur? I have been catching episodes on YouTube.
:itsme: very good show. Also check out Highway on my plate "adda". Also, there was this special series "Jai Hind" with Rocky and Mayur where they went to various Army, Navy, Air Force training stations etc - that was really good.

@ Sree' date=' I have watched a few episodes. There is another show called The Foodie by Kunal Vijaykar...umm...makes me hungry.[/quote'] Foodie by Kunal Vijaykar is one of my faves. Off late, I discovered Keith Floyd on youtube and his videos are amazing. I am a huge foodie myself.

Devon ke dev mahadev best show on lord shiva ever "mohit raina is just awesome" Chandragupta maurya Manish wadhwa is the best chanakya ever even better then chanderprakash dvivedi Old ramayan and mahabharata Mulla nasuruddin Adalat,big bang,crime patrol,cid

Have seen 6-7 episodes of Mahadev so far and must say I'm very' date=' very impressed. IMO its right up there with Mahabharat and Ramayana. Highly recommended to anyone who's interested in these kinds of shows.[/quote'] I am and I have watched it from day oneB->

Yesterday's episode of Dexter was very good. So many things happened. After a long time' date=' I got the same thrill when I first started watching Dexter.[/quote'] In planning on downloading dexter so do I need to start from season one or can its ok to watch couple from series 1 and then watch any episode ? Also, is it really that good ?