Favourite TV shows

suma25

Its used to be good but now its a drag.
yeah, recently it has become a bit boring. The best part in that show was when they had the Ramlila.
SAb tv is a good comedy channel with a variety of shows. Tarek Mehta ka ulta chashma is the favorite in our household.
Its nice but its a bit kiddish. Also, I'd like it more if they didn't have so many competitions (like the Fancy Dress or Dance or Cricket matches etc) in the storyline.

SAb tv is a good comedy channel with a variety of shows. Tarek Mehta ka ulta chashma is the favorite in our household.
Tarak mehta is the worst show you can watch,It started well focussing on issues between neighbours and daily problems,but now you see they do not have stories and are dragging it .In india people do not end shows just want to squeeze more money the same happened with jhoot na bolo.

1. Suits (Awesome....fresh and sharp...you will not be disappointed) 2. The firm 3. The Missing (Awesome) 4. Homeland (like 24) 5. Alcatraz 6. The good wife 7. Touch 8. Game of thrones (The best) 9. Falling skies (Not bad)

Can anyone tell me which shows are good among these - Murder One, NYPD Blue, Without A Trace, CSI : Crime Scene Investigation. Also, has anyone watched "The Kennedys" ?
Read somewhere NYPD Blue very good..wire was compared to this.. I downloaded Pilot episode...yet to watch

NYPD Blue. You will know how influential the show was when you watch it. The acting, the natural lighting, the casting and oh of course, the shaky cam? The floating camera effect that is so overused nowadays in bollywood and used to be overused in hollywood not too long ago, was born and perfected right here.