That's why we're a 'Bowling Powerhouse' Part-II

so you found one guy who claims he has a suspect action? anyone else? any video evidence? nope' date=' nothing whatsoever.[/quote'] Video evidence? dude, if u r not blind, u can clearly see a jerk in his action. Its not rocket science. Its pakistani experts who accused him of chucking. He is definitely aware of it and wearing a full sleeve to avoid controversy.

what pakistani experts have accused him? Basit Ali is not an expert. According to him, the semi final of world cup 2011 was fixed. He is an idiot You are the one who is blind. There is NO JERK in his action, no chucking, nothing whatsoever. Its not a debate, his action is as legit as it gets in international cricket.

what pakistani experts have accused him? Basit Ali is not an expert. According to him, the semi final of world cup 2011 was fixed. He is an idiot You are the one who is blind. There is NO JERK in his action, no chucking, nothing whatsoever. Its not a debate, his action is as legit as it gets in international cricket.
Thats what you want to believe. Let us see if he bowls half sleeve in future. If he bowls half sleeve, bump this thread. I would bump this thread whenever he bowls full sleeve. Remember its easier to bowl half sleeve.

yeah Gul, Junaid, Rahat, Hafeez, MYK, Ajmal. They all chuck. Beside, Jamshed, Hafeez, Misbah, Azhar, Shafique used illegal equipment to bat and Sarfraz did the same while keeping. go do whatever you can do about it, banned them, suspend them or whatever the f you can do. just do it and stop @#@# about it. end of discussion..

The point is Wasim did it deliberately that too 4 times. Whenever he got wickets' date=' it was a no ball. Just think how many times Wasim would have bowled noballs since the umpire Shepherd did not notice it. He did the same thing in 2003 india vs pak world cup matches. If you have footage of the match, go watch it. lol[/quote'] Few wickets Akram somehow managed to take in his international career were all in No-Balls...
Few wickets Akram somehow managed to take in his international career were all in No-Balls...
Thats not the point sir. The fact he deliberately bowled no balls when David shepherd failed to notice it is the point. Just shows that Pakistanis would go to any extend to win a game. Be it chucking, tampering the ball, bowling no balls whenever the umpire is noticing it, damaging the pitch(afridi). Not to forget biting the ball. I mean the list is endless. U still call yourselves a bowling power house ?? I would be ashamed if our cricketers do it like this.
Thats what you want to believe. Let us see if he bowls half sleeve in future. If he bowls half sleeve' date=' bump this thread. I would bump this thread whenever he bowls full sleeve. Remember its easier to bowl half sleeve.[/quote'] no its reality, not what i believe. You can believe whatever nonsense you want to.
mods do not need to delete anything. Just because a few idiots accuse a player of chucking with zero evidence' date=' it doesn't mean it has to be deleted. Let idiots be idiots.[/quote'] Agree with that. Let threads decide who is idiot and not idiot. But to delete threads cos they say a pak player chucks. Bonkers Junaid is debatable Ajmal is a massive chuck, no debate needed
Anyway back to the topic sa were gifted 40-50 extra runs through 3rd umpire' date=' this could be a big difference in a low scoring game.[/quote'] absolutely man... u've just nailed it really.... i mean how else can a rank 1 team beat rank 4 team.... that too ranked 1 coz of some other favorable results like india beating england in one test n drawing one... else had england won 4-0 SA might've been ranked 2.... i mean.... look at the past head 2 head record... SA doesn't stand a chance :hysterical::hysterical:

It isn't true that a bowler who appears to chuck to the naked eye is chucking. Chucking is scientifically defined by the ICC and they have the necessary tests to determine if the suspect is chucking. You can certainly dispute ICC's definitions if you want to, but ICC has certainly cleared Ajmal and he actually has less chucking compared to many other bowlers who were never suspected for their actions. http://dawn.com/2012/01/20/demystifying-the-saeed-ajmal-anomaly/