Things you really need warning/bans for on ICF

CSK Fan

yeah but I think it only for them as he compared fast bowling to batting and all
so ? its great article even then..did u never feel anything like that? i mean all talk about thrill of fast bowling there is thrill of batting too many of us prefer batting to bowling.. and i agree there is nothing like young batsman coming up and smashing everyone like dhawan...love his attitude ..

so ? its great article even then..did u never feel anything like that? i mean all talk about thrill of fast bowling there is thrill of batting too many of us prefer batting to bowling.. and i agree there is nothing like young batsman coming up and smashing everyone like dhawan...love his attitude ..
ofcourse.one of my first memories of cricket is VVS and Dravid in that Eden Test,how can one not fall in love with game and especially batting:hatsoff:

ofcourse.one of my first memories of cricket is VVS and Dravid in that Eden Test' date='how can one not fall in love with game and especially batting:hatsoff:[/quote'] exactly...i loved test cricket first when i saw that partnership of vvs and dravid in adeliade.. so many classy cover drives it was perfect batting imo.. ok im derailing even this thread :embarassed: post it already :P

exactly...i loved test cricket first when i saw that partnership of vvs and dravid in adeliade.. so many classy cover drives it was perfect batting imo.. ok im derailing even this thread :embarassed: post it already :P
let MTC do it if he wants

Let me customize it a bit for this site and will post tomorrow' date=' promise. But it's not that good, Sabby is exxagerating[/quote'] ofc it wont give anyone orgasms but for article its pretty good.. it reminded me of why i love this game.. so cant ask for more :beee: