Great deliveries by Indian bowlers !

Predator_05

The earliest exponent of regular reverse-swing. He might have been the first to use it consistently' date=' but this doesn't mean he was the first [b']to do it. You hinted that the first time reverse swing was witnessed was in that test vs AUS - however that is not true, and there is no proof that he reverse-swung the ball in that particular test back in 1979 (unless you can prove otherwise). All the reports i've read re; Sarfraz and reverse-swing are traced to the 1982 series vs India - that is one year after Kapil did it at Melbourne in '81
How can you say that when i already provided you with numerous sources claiming that Sarfraz Nawaz was the pioneer of reverse swing?

^^ Actually MP Sarfaraz Nawaz is supposed to have picked it from Salim Altaf. Sarfaraz kinda honed it further. As for Kapil yes he could make ball reverse swing and did it pretty much on his own. No Salim Altafs for him. It is just that some bowlers are much better with new ball and others with old. Kapil was deadlier with the new ball. His prime delivery being the out swinger which doesnt really work very well when the ball is old(or reverses). You can pick many matches(more than say Imran) where Kapil would have the opposition at 10/2. However he was not so good with old ball, I suspect becaause of out swinger being his stock delivery. xx

^^ Actually MP Sarfaraz Nawaz is supposed to have picked it from Salim Altaf. Sarfaraz kinda honed it further. As for Kapil yes he could make ball reverse swing and did it pretty much on his own. No Salim Altafs for him. It is just that some bowlers are much better with new ball and others with old. Kapil was deadlier with the new ball. His prime delivery being the out swinger which doesnt really work very well when the ball is old(or reverses). You can pick many matches(more than say Imran) where Kapil would have the opposition at 10/2. However he was not so good with old ball, I suspect becaause of out swinger being his stock delivery. xx
Yeah his outswinger was a great sight but i think later he also developed a deadly inswinger.

Guest dada_rocks
SO YOU THINK THE P@KIS WERE THE FIRST TO INVENT REVERSE-SWING ? Watch this...Kapil Dev reversing it vs AUS in '81 ! So the next time some ch*thiya tells you that p@kis were the first to do it, point them in the direction of this video
someone should put prasanna doosar video too that will shut up pakiiis