Tendulkar 200* Vs Sehwag 219

1983-2011

Tendulkar 200* Vs Sehwag 219  

1. 1.

as usual, a top quality response.... stay happy in your dream world.. there is not place for your kind of logic in real world, except of course, to use as examples of absurdity. btw - since you are insisting at using "Ad-Hominem"..- what do you know about me :hmmm:.. I for sure know a lot about you, before you even posted your cropped picture.
You are a fool .... I don't need to waste my time to know more about you :winky: If you recall, I already said I am done with giving explainations to you when you kept picking on my posts with your foolish intrepretations :--D
You are a fool .... I don't need to waste my time to know more about you :winky: If you recall, I already said I am done with giving explainations to you when you kept picking on my posts with your foolish intrepretations :--D
Thank you very much sir, aapkey haathon title lekar mera jeevan dhanya kar diya... ( in short, shows your class). shukar kar tune camera chalana seekh liya, nahi tou baitha hota kisi kiraney kee dukan pe calculator lekar..your skills (BODMAS) are just about sufficient for that.
Thank you very much sir, aapkey haathon title lekar mera jeevan dhanya kar diya... ( in short, shows your class). shukar kar tune camera chalana seekh liya, nahi tou baitha hota kisi kiraney kee dukan pe calculator lekar..your skills (BODMAS) are just about sufficient for that.
lol .... I don't even make a living out of photography :giggle: .... I wish I could because it is interesting but I am not that good in it :P Anyways, anymore foolish thoughts that you have?
lol .... I don't even make a living out of photography :giggle: .... I wish I could because it is interesting but I am not that good in it :P Anyways, anymore foolish thoughts that you have?
Arre bhaiyon, personal mat ho. Enjoy the fact that we have 2 200's from India. Whichever is the best, it just doesn't matter.
nice intrepretation guys! :giggle: When teams are scoring closed to 300 runs in most games of a series, the bowling attacks are struggling in those conditions .... which is why there is no point in talking about bowling attacks This (discussing based on bowling attacks) would be like two film-makers discussing a copied script on which both are basing their film on film-maker one: In my film, the hero takes his mom to airport in a taxi film maker 2: In my film, the hero takes his mom to airport in a rickshow a big difference, I must say!
So no chance of the bowling attack struggling because of good batting? I have seen many flat ptiches where one side has scored good yet the other side has bowled well enough to restrict the second team. have seen Steyn bowling great reverse swing on many pitches
Arrey bhai' date=' both knocks were special. Can't we just leave it at that. We should be glad and appreciate the fact that both the odi 200s were scored by Indians :two_thumbs_up:[/quote'] No.... We cant feel the same way... That is actually common sense. ICF er arent like that
Arre bhaiyon' date=' personal mat ho. Enjoy the fact that we have 2 200's from India. [b']Whichever is the best, it just doesn't matter.
Arrey bhai' date=' both knocks were special. Can't we just leave it at that. [b']We should be glad and appreciate the fact that both the odi 200s were scored by Indians :two_thumbs_up:
:nono: Didn't you agree to "Terms and Conditions" of ICF? site kaise chalegi fir.