Tendulkar 200* Vs Sehwag 219

1983-2011

Tendulkar 200* Vs Sehwag 219  

1. 1.

Looks like your my hormones are beaching the limit your my brain can handle (see below).. let it settle' date= you can and I will practice typing later, perhaps it might make more sense then, relatively. In the meantime I apologise while I mourn at my God's record being broken.
I fixed the post for you. Aplogies accepted.
Sehwags is better cause he just didnt care...he hit 200 with overs to spare. Sachin had to time it perfectly he was so scared to get out. Sehwag quite simply doesnt play for stats. That makes it all the more impressive for me.
True. Lets hope Sehwag can get a big one against a quality team someday rather than 175s and 200s against Bangladesh and Mighty Windies.
And this will be my last post on this subject .... I have much better things to do then devote time to stalkers and fools like YOU :winky:
No, you are not center of the universe. Yours was the first, most retarded post I noticed in this thread.. it was too tempting to resist. And you are blessed with special talent to churn such stuff out at will (or perhaps w/o control, like diarrhea). So, it is inevitable that you get so much attention. Kitne aaye, kitney gaye, lekin Rett bhai constant factor hain...does it give you some hint? Anyway, thanks for "bheja fry" session, a day ahead of weekend. :two_thumbs_up: Guys! who is next? your turn.
Sehwags is better cause he just didnt care...he hit 200 with overs to spare. Sachin had to time it perfectly he was so scared to get out. Sehwag quite simply doesnt play for stats. That makes it all the more impressive for me.
I actually would prefer Sehwag to be a bit more selfish. I still remember him getting caught on the boundary off a full toss for 195 at MCG in 2004. His dismissal turned the game around as India collapsed. If he had been selfish and kept on piling the runs India would have had a series win in Aus.
No, you are not center of the universe. Yours was the first, most retarded post I noticed in this thread.. it was too tempting to resist. And you are blessed with special talent to churn such stuff out at will (or perhaps w/o control, like diarrhea). So, it is inevitable that you get so much attention. Kitne aaye, kitney gaye, lekin Rett bhai constant factor hain...does it give you some hint? Anyway, thanks for "bheja fry" session, a day ahead of weekend. :two_thumbs_up: Guys! who is next? your turn.
stop man...enough...he stopped

On a serious note, Whats this a parvenu inferiority complex that Sachin anti fans/ Sehwag fans have on this site? Baffling. The two innings are both to be enjoyed. I think I'm perfectly placed to adjudicate on this matter, as I've seen none of the innings and don't have any 'agenda' or bias. Sehwag may have scored more, but Sachin reached there first. But then again, we don't remember who scored the first ODI 50 or 100, but always remember who holds the record for the highest ODI total at the moment.

True. Lets hope Sehwag can get a big one against a quality team someday rather than 175s and 200s against Bangladesh and Mighty Windies.
Yah and lets hope it wont take the god of cricket more than a year to get his next century even against lowly West Indies or Bangladesh.
I actually would prefer Sehwag to be a bit more selfish. I still remember him getting caught on the boundary off a full toss for 195 at MCG in 2004. His dismissal turned the game around as India collapsed. If he had been selfish and kept on piling the runs India would have had a series win in Aus.
he'll do it this time :weights: