Android vs IOS

EnterTheVoid

530 vs330 ppi is not even fair anymore And why not bring safari when it's 100 times more useful than 70 fps vs60fps
if you cant differentiate anything more than 330 ppi , there is no point having more ppi .. you beed to have ostrichs sized eye to differentiate it :D safari has issues and its behind chrome .. and its not our topic

Also why is getting faster processor and more ram for less money a negative ?
who blamed having faster processor and better ram ??? :hmmm: my point is 1.3GHZ/1GB does the job of 2.3GHZ/2GB ram , then there is an issue .. faster processors will drain more battery .. thursday one guy posted something in samsung employee forum with a video , some game loads faster in moto G than in galaxy S5 :rofl: :rofl:

if you cant differentiate anything more than 330 ppi , there is no point having more ppi .. you beed to have ostrichs sized eye to differentiate it :D safari has issues and its behind chrome .. and its not our topic
It is you are talking about how 1 gb ram is enough and chrome is worst on ios And anyone can see pixels on iphone even my mom can And soon iphone will get 400 ppi and even that can be seen it's not even the point I am giving u reason why games a smoother some times and it's simple because there are less pixels to push but keep in mind resolution is so low that u cannot even see hd video ...now u can argue all you want but even 720 p standard video is down scaled

who blamed having faster processor and better ram ??? :hmmm: my point is 1.3GHZ/1GB does the job of 2.3GHZ/2GB ram , then there is an issue .. faster processors will drain more battery .. thursday one guy posted something in samsung employee forum with a video , some game loads faster in moto G than in galaxy S5 :rofl: :rofl:
In th end if phone is more powerful has bigger battery,charges just as quick and is more powerful and lasts longer ...has better screen why should I care? It even costs less to buy?why does it matters to me ?

It is you are talking about how 1 gb ram is enough and chrome is worst on ios And anyone can see pixels on iphone even my mom can And soon iphone will get 400 ppi and even that can be seen it's not even the point I am giving u reason why games a smoother some times and it's simple because there are less pixels to push but keep in mind resolution is so low that u cannot even see hd video ...now u can argue all you want but even 720 p standard video is down scaled
can you check my original post again ?? i think i posted something about gaming and not about safari :blink: and abut ppi , apple might increase a bit .. but having more ppis which eyes cant differentiate is useless.. as per apple 330 something is the threshold , but better some eye doctor gives the maximum ppis whihc user can distinguish :--D and let me assure you , 1GB RAM is more than enough even for a laptop browser :--D

In th end if phone is more powerful has bigger battery,charges just as quick and is more powerful and lasts longer ...has better screen why should I care? It even costs less to buy?why does it matters to me ?
if everyone cares about bigger battery , powerful processor , higher ram , then who are those buying apple phones ?? 17 million chinese migrated from android to iphones .. and quality obsessed japanese bought iPhones over other craps :hatsoff:

can you check my original post again ?? i think i posted something about gaming and not about safari :blink: and abut ppi , apple might increase a bit .. but having more ppis which eyes cant differentiate is useless.. as per apple 330 something is the threshold , but better some eye doctor gives the maximum ppis whihc user can distinguish :--D and let me assure you , 1GB RAM is more than enough even for a laptop browser :--D
1 gb of ram just for browser is enough but whole os is running here and every app doing stuff in back ground so it's not enough... And about gaming I already told u it's not even true I use both platforms it's simply is not true and u cannot even check fps on iphone Advantage apple had is it has more games and some killer games like infinity blade ...but. Games which are on both platforms run smooth on both Obviously if u are comparing 50 k apple hardware I assume u will compare it to high end android hardware too,....thing are different at lower end obviously

if everyone cares about bigger battery , powerful processor , higher ram , then who are those buying apple phones ?? 17 million chinese migrated from android to iphones .. and quality obsessed japanese bought iPhones over other craps :hatsoff:
Kay logic hai...I am saying why should I are if my phone sues more power than gone if it performs same and costs less ? People buy apple products for other reasons biggest one is luxury factor but for me I love their experience and I love software design of apple

Btw I never called iphone crap I just gave u answer to ur question and tbh apple has been awesome in last 2 years and have added much more than Microsoft and google to their os ...and this metal thing from what I understand will make games less reliant to open gl ..I forgot name it's direct x eqvilant of mobile gaming and allow devs to have better low level access to hardware so better performance is to be expected but this is something google and Microsoft cannot do because they have tons of hardware .., But this will happen in futures and current reason is not that..

1 gb of ram just for browser is enough but whole os is running here and every app doing stuff in back ground so it's not enough... And about gaming I already told u it's not even true I use both platforms it's simply is not true and u cannot even check fps on iphone Advantage apple had is it has more games and some killer games like infinity blade ...but. Games which are on both platforms run smooth on both Obviously if u are comparing 50 k apple hardware I assume u will compare it to high end android hardware too,....thing are different at lower end obviously
i thought u ll bring this somewhere down the line .. but u didnt .. gpu is more important that cpu :--D adreno is better than powervr used in iPhones , but apple integrates it better than sammy or other android OEMs
Kay logic hai...I am saying why should I are if my phone sues more power than gone if it performs same and costs less ? People buy apple products for other reasons biggest one is luxury factor but for me I love their experience and I love software design of apple
its you who asked who would prefer lower spec device :headshake: and you use iPhone and iPad and still come here and bash apple :finger:

i thought u ll bring this somewhere down the line .. but u didnt .. gpu is more important that cpu :--D adreno is better than powervr used in iPhones , but apple integrates it better than sammy or other android OEMs its you who asked who would prefer lower spec device :headshake: and you use iPhone and iPad and still come here and bash apple :finger:
I never said I will prefer lower spec or not I said getting higher specs is not a negative even if performance is similar and apple optimises it better freaking safari gets better better points than chrome on my laptop :hysterical:

Btw I never called iphone crap I just gave u answer to ur question and tbh apple has been awesome in last 2 years and have added much more than Microsoft and google to their os ...and this metal thing from what I understand will make games less reliant to open gl ..I forgot name it's direct x eqvilant of mobile gaming and allow devs to have better low level access to hardware so better performance is to be expected but this is something google and Microsoft cannot do because they have tons of hardware .., But this will happen in futures and current reason is not that..
i thin metal is the replacement for openGL , but not sure about it.. actually android OEMs use different hardwares and it will be difficult for google to have overall control .. but apple is a different beast.. they can always do better integration bcoz they decide both h/w and s/w since samsung is abt to introduce tizen , google can scrap the motorola sales deal and release proper moto flagships :--D

i thin metal is the replacement for openGL , but not sure about it.. actually android OEMs use different hardwares and it will be difficult for google to have overall control .. but apple is a different beast.. they can always do better integration bcoz they decide both h/w and s/w since samsung is abt to introduce tizen , google can scrap the motorola sales deal and release proper moto flagships :--D
Read my next comment It's almost impossible for google to do this unless they stick with one chip maker like snapdragon It does not matters Microsoft and apple have been in this situation before in desktops ...there are obvious advantages in closed system and other in open one ..

this is definitely a new idea .. but this will make the interaction more complex for a normal user.. for a normal app/usage i dont see any use , but this can have its own uses in complex mobile gaming
I guess there are still a lot of improvements to be made before it can be considered for use in smartphones. Besides, as the article mentioned, ALL phone companies (be it Apple or Samsung or HTC etc) would have to have the same usage for the same gesture - that seems rather difficult to implement right now. But this is definitely a promising idea....lets see how far it goes.

All these videos which are not flash based used to work fine till yesterday but now the videos from sites like YouTube, dailymootion etc work but not from unknown sites like videoweed etc. All I see is below graphic with a line moving to show something is happening but the video never starts 19ui6r.jpg