Cristiano Ronaldo and Bipasha Basu

kumble_rocks

i liked 1. super commando dhruv 2. Doga 3. chacha choudhry 4. Raman 5. Nagraj 6. archies never read..tintin...or asterix...as theyr were large size ..and could not be hidden between my course books..:haha:.. those were the days..when mom used to think that i am studying with full concentration..while i was reading comic books hidden between my course books..

i liked 1. super commando dhruv 2. Doga 3. chacha choudhry 4. Raman 5. Nagraj 6. archies never read..tintin...or asterix...as theyr were large size ..and could not be hidden between my course books..:haha:.. those were the days..when mom used to think that i am studying with full concentration..while i was reading comic books hidden between my course books..
Super Commando Dhruv :hysterical: Raj Comics' #1 hero :laugh: Liked reading Chacha Chaudhary* and Sabu** as a youngster as well. * - who's brain works faster than a computer :hysterical: ** - A volcano on Jupiter erupts when Sabu gets angry :hysterical: My all time favourites are Tinkle, Tintin(I've got the entire collection. I bet if I advertised it on ebay, it would command atleast Rs.20,000), Asterisk(the humour in these comics is on another level!) and Archie. Like Calvin and Hobbes as well.

All right time to bring out those desi comic stars. Lets see how many of these have been read by you: Rajan - Iqbal Kalamdaas/Lambu Motu/Daddyjee(all used to appear in Lotpot) Kapeesh(Bal Bharti) Crook Bond Mama Bhanja Bahadur(thought Bela was a maal even back then :haha: ) Chacha Chaudhary Biloo Pinki (the last three were Pran the cartoonist creation) Shreematiji(Sarita/Manorama) Dhabooji(Dharamyug) Raman(another Pran creation...hated him with a passion) Fauladi Singh Ram Rahim(Manoj Comics competitor to Diamond comics Rajan iqbal) Hawaldaar Bahadur I suppose that will do for now. By the by the best comic book ever has to be Uncle Pai's Amar Chitra Katha. xx