Aaron out of Aus tests. Weenie Koomar to replace!

hatja_tau

I think a deep Konspiracy has been unearthed. Krish Srikant is knocking off all the Karnataka trundlers one by one out of the Ranji Trophy. He has his sights now on another two trundlers from the Bangalore Trundler factory-G.Aravind and Stuart Binny (Son of the illustrious trundler Roger Binny). The reason is simple..Cheeka wants TN to win the Ranji Trophy. :winky::--D:finger:
+1. Awesome theory! Why isn't Chikason playing for TN?
Vijay as a third seamer isn't a bad selection. It's not a selection that will mke or break india's tour. Ppl. Are overreacting Between Zaheer, yadav ishank and ash win/oojha there is enuff quality to take 20 wickets as long as the batsman put runs on the board
:giggle:
+1. Awesome theory! Why isn't Chikason playing for TN?
i guess he is trying to funny... feel sorry for pissssst supporters...they dreamed of having a bowling attack of 145+...thats why they are wanted to add players to tour who not even played in A tours :winky:
Vinay kumar is not bad. He is a steady bowler' date=' but to win a series in Australia, we will need more than just steady bowlers. Mithun is looking ultimate rubbish bowler. We just need to hope that Zak, Ishant, and Yadav stays fit for at least first 2 tests if not more.[/quote'] The requirements of being top sporting team in a competitve international sporting game is you have to find players who can win matches. where does vinays even remotely meet this requirement? there is no high quality in his bowling whatsoever. such bowlers are not international class. end of story.
The requirements of being top sporting team in a competitve international sporting game is you have to find players who can win matches. where does vinays even remotely meet this requirement? there is no high quality in his bowling whatsoever. such bowlers are not international class. end of story.
what high quality u see in Ishant...guy is playing from last 4 years still avg over 35.. just stop this nonsense of high quality...cricket , perticulerly Tests have come down on qaulity...
To be honest' date=' VK's selection wasn't a bad decision. He was probably best option as replacement. However, I'm not sure why Mithun was selected.[/quote'] frankly none of us reason that...VK is fine he has to get one chance... Only reason i think about Mithun is he is stand by in some other series...they just want to continue that..i dont know why :--D

Now I understand why Umesh was sent to Oz early :--D We should not allow him to play any tour matches so that he can at least play boxing day test match. Zak is going to be out injured after first test match who will be replaced by Irfan.. Better to play two spinners for all the matches except WACA, our best chance to win:dance:

Vinay kumar is not bad. He is a steady bowler' date=' but to win a series in Australia, we will need more than just steady bowlers. Mithun is looking ultimate rubbish bowler. We just need to hope that Zak, Ishant, and Yadav stays fit for at least first 2 tests if not more.[/quote']Exactly what it is. He is not a bad bolwer and hence did not get selected as a first choice bowler but injuries to other bolwers meant he gets a look in. The jury is still out on Vinay and let us see how he does if he gets a chance which to me is unlikely assuminmg all three of ZK/IS/Yadav stay healthy. Let us hope we get the most out of our first choice unit (ZK,IS,Yadav,Ashwin, Ojha).

The biggest issue is with the selector's thinking. they replaced a swing bowler (PK) with a seam bowler (Mithun) and now have replaced Aaron who hits the deck with a swig bowler - VK. Just shows how muddled their thinking process is especially related to our bowling unit. They made a similar mistake by picking Unadkat for SA when he could have done better with his swing in England and then again picked an out of practice bowler in RP Singh for England. Absoloutely no clarity in thinking. At least this time, all the 5 pacers will have some recent competitive cricket behind them.