Aaron out of Aus tests. Weenie Koomar to replace!

hatja_tau

WTF!!! Are we trying to field a Trundlers XI and break some sort of record with a 5 man pace attack bowling slower than 120 kph? While we are at it why not get Balaji and Arvind in the team as well :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
better than fielding a Patients 11...atleast you can bring back the ball :winky:
How come our bowlers are always injured just before an important series? I would rather have Irfan over Mithun and Vinay Kumar' date=' especially Mithun.[/quote'] i would have VK over Irfan...each to their own except for the last few matches i dont know what else Irfan done :dontknow:
i would have VK over Irfan...each to their own except for the last few matches i dont know what else Irfan done :dontknow:
At least he can score some runs and generally performs in the big series like against Aus in 2003, against Pak in 2004 and 2006, and against Aus again in 2008. Vinay is going to leak runs and not do anything with the bat. At least one out of Vinay and Mithun should have been replaced by Irfan.
At least he can score some runs and generally performs in the big series like against Aus in 2003' date=' against Pak in 2004 and 2006, and against Aus again in 2008. Vinay is going to leak runs and not do anything with the bat. At least one out of Vinay and Mithun should have been replaced by Irfan.[/quote'] plz no more stats from Decade back..... Irfan performed well in few initial series ...but nowhere to see in last 3 years..so there is no guarantee..i think VK can do that much batting if required :winky:
plz no more stats from Decade back..... Irfan performed well in few initial series ...but nowhere to see in last 3 years..so there is no guarantee..i think VK can do that much batting if required :winky:
Irfan hardly got any games the last 3 years. He was either injured or not played. The last time he played he was our best bowler in the T20 final.
Irfan hardly got any games the last 3 years. He was either injured or not played. The last time he played he was our best bowler in the T20 final.
because he is rubbish during that time..so why u expect him to get red carpet welcome? T20 final is 4 years back..just forget it... this is Test series
Zaheer Khan' date=' Ishant Sharma never played in any A tour.[/quote'] do u really think Ishanth is a Big success.. Even ZAK is good in last 3/4 years mainly after having a stint with County cricket.. just throwing examples wont make Nechim great candidate :winky: