Request for creation of match threads in Aus tour

Sidhoni

Request for creation of match threads in Aus tour  

1. 1.

• Lotto Draw System
    • Fight it out ( First come first serve )

Someone give me a list of names Tests and ODIs I will create the draw thanx
sidhoni 28 dumdumdigadiga 26 Rajiv 17 mishragreat 12 b555 9 SachDan 8 transparent 7 Sid 7 carnish 7 Lord 7 deathmonger 7 Stuge 5 Sachin=GOD 5 sunnyji_2k 5 Saurav01 5 gaurav92 5 MCcricket 4 sabby2013 4 J P K 3 ganeshran 3 Tiger80 2 Aaku 2 laaloo 2 Cricket Tragic 2 tdigi 2 Ultimate_Game 2 frimpong 2 cowboysfan 1 Sir john 1 King Tendulkar 1 Chalks 1 rett 1 Blue Panther 1 rkt.india 1 Pak_Fan_4_Eva 1 srtfanaticssuck 1 desi cartman 1 Pagalpanti 1 zep1706 1 Cricket_2_Death

Someone give me a list of names Tests and ODIs I will create the draw thanx
Hey man that's not fair. Everyone who voted in favor of a lottery are the people who didn't come first hence didn't get served and obviously that will be the majority as there are only 4 tests. What happens to the people who in a civilized way claimed some matches? ok, you can restrict everyone to one match for the series but atleast let us claim our prize for being here first (that's a lottery in it's self). Everyone who voted for the lottery would have voted otherwise had they claimed a test in the first place. If you want, you can auction the remaining unclaimed matches, which would be fair. I haven't created a single match since being here and this is my first shot at it. Please don't take away the debut excitement from a newbie :dance:

^ I agree with you argument.But One thread to be reserved for females. One thread for the people where game is being played. One thread for a newbie.One thread reserved for opposiing team supporter. In the event of people not applying for either of the above criteria MODS should either take responsibility of that thread or make it available to icfers. Rest can be distributed based on any FIFO/LIFO/RANDOM Logic.

^ I agree with you argument.But One thread to be reserved for females. One thread for the people where game is being played. One thread for a newbie.One thread reserved for mods. In the event of people not applying for either of the above criteria MODS should either take responsibility of that thread or make it available to icfers. Rest can be distributed based on any FIFO/LIFO/RANDOM Logic.
What is this? India? that's utter nonsense. You just defined 4 tests...:hmmm: For one, if girls are equal to boys, they should also fight it out or else don't complain about being descreminated. two, if one thread is for the people where game is being played, you'll always find at least one person on ICF who's from where the game is being played. What would you do for people in USA, Canada etc? three, mods can obviously rule w/e they want, we can only request for w/e. They make their own rules anyway so why even bother setting a rule for them?

Hey man that's not fair. Everyone who voted in favor of a lottery are the people who didn't come first hence didn't get served and obviously that will be the majority as there are only 4 tests. What happens to the people who in a civilized way claimed some matches? ok, you can restrict everyone to one match for the series but atleast let us claim our prize for being here first (that's a lottery in it's self). Everyone who voted for the lottery would have voted otherwise had they claimed a test in the first place. If you want, you can auction the remaining unclaimed matches, which would be fair. I haven't created a single match since being here and this is my first shot at it. Please don't take away the debut excitement from a newbie :dance:
:winky: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WL1lfSzgcAw]Arnold Schwarzenegger - Stop Whining - YouTube[/ame]

Top post. The people who could not get the thread earlier are the ones who want a lottery system.

Tranny saab.... this thread Not opened by Mods but by a Boy... so wont stand...thats why i had the arguments...its silly arguments still if everyone starts open a thread and decide themselves which thread they want it will create unnecessary tensions...

^ I agree with you argument.But One thread to be reserved for females. One thread for the people where game is being played. One thread for a newbie.One thread reserved for opposiing team supporter. In the event of people not applying for either of the above criteria MODS should either take responsibility of that thread or make it available to icfers. Rest can be distributed based on any FIFO/LIFO/RANDOM Logic.
Are you by chance a Con party MP...wants quota here also :giggle:

Are you by chance a Con party MP...wants quota here also :giggle:
:cantstop:

What is this? India? that's utter nonsense. You just defined 4 tests...:hmmm: For one, if girls are equal to boys, they should also fight it out or else don't complain about being descreminated. two, if one thread is for the people where game is being played, you'll always find at least one person on ICF who's from where the game is being played. What would you do for people in USA, Canada etc? three, mods can obviously rule w/e they want, we can only request for w/e. They make their own rules anyway so why even bother setting a rule for them?
Americans and candian should go into rest of world go into rest of world section... I am trying to give ideas to the mods for setting up some guidelines.... Else its allways Mods who have to eat all the threads..... How much you flatter mods :cantstop: Sidhoni has allready opened first match thread.... Dumdumdiga is may open second match thread......

Americans and candian should go into rest of world go into rest of world section... I am trying to give ideas to the mods for setting up some guidelines.... Else its allways Mods who have to eat all the threads..... How much you flatter mods :cantstop: Sidhoni has allready opened first match thread.... Dumdumdiga is may open second match thread......
thats already closed :giggle: