A list of some utterly Asinine and Hideous statements made by the Bradman Fanatics

Guest BossBhai

In the absense of any response, we take the following: * Based on facing and doing well against better bowling attacks: Lara is the best test batsman of his generation

vs Aus: McGrath+Warne
vs Pak: Waqar+Wasim
vs SA: Donald+Pollock
vs SL: Murali+Vaas
vs WI: Ambrose+Walsh 

M	I	No	R	Avg
BCLara	36	68	3	3370	51.85
sWaugh	42	66	7	2745	46.53
Inzama	33	56	3	2365	44.62
Anwar	20	33	0	1402	42.48
Sachin	29	49	1	2020	42.08
mWaugh	39	63	2	2408	39.48
Flower	24	44	7	1396	37.73
Dravid	33	58	4	2034	37.67

* Based on the theory of evolution and how the greats have gone about: Bradman is the greatest For ref, see below: Bradman - 1928-1948 Hutton: 1937 - 1955 Sobers: 1954-1974 Richards: 1974-1991 Tendulkar: 1989-present case closed

I have never made personal attacks on Bradman. I perfectly understand his contributions to the game and the perspective in which to judge him. But don't expect me to simply follow the herd and bend down and acknowledge that he was the best ever batsman for all times and that he would have owned all bowlers had he played today.
not only Bradman...our own legends like Dravid...just becuse someone else make some comments against Sach doesnt mean that we have to make a counterattack.. I have colleagues in office who are die hard Sach fans..one guy is even looks like he will be faint when Sach missed his 100 against WI.. But when we make some fun of Sach infront of them thy dont retort to counter attack by ridiculing Dravid or any other legends...this is becuase they also like others even if they feell Sachin is greatest. Thats what i understood..True fans dont do chepshots in order to prove the points...thats not Bending as you assume... ..
Make sure that you post the ownage you got using your own stats ... Heres one for you today : Lara Avg vs these bowlers Away = 38 ( this is without having to face Amby,Walsh,Shoaib) SRT Avg vs these bowlers Away = 42 Enjoy your todays pwnage thru your own stat .. :laugh: Theory of evolution applied to cricket ... thats a new one ... damn :laugh:
And I guess because you managed to post the above^, even if irrelevant, you are still in the debate ..... the debate proceeds not based on how much sense an argument makes but who responds last even if it is totally irrelevant stuff .... you think ppl don't understand your childsih games ..... As I had said, time for you to pay a visit to a shrink :hysterical: In real world, you would be laughed out of the room for posting such things :winky: It laughable that you started this thread to show something else .... This thread should be made sticky so whenever folks like you get the ugre to bring down a past great, you can refer to it quickly :P

LOL, what a thread. Since everyone's a statistician, here's one from my side - The following batsmen against the best fast bowlers of their generation Ambrose Walsh Donald Pollock Steyn Wasim Waqar McGrath but AWAY from home - :winky: Tendulkar - 46 innings, 6 100s @46 Ponting - 19 innings,3 100s@42 Lara - 53 innings, 5 100s@38 Dravid - 37 innings, 1 100@32 Sehwag - 17 innings,1 100@27

And I guess because you managed to post the above^' date=' even if irrelevant, you are still in the debate ..... the debate proceeds not based on how much sense an argument makes but who responds last even if it is totally irrelevant stuff .... [u']you think ppl don't understand your childsih games ..... As I had said, time for you to pay a visit to a shrink :hysterical: In real world, you would be laughed out of the room for posting such things :winky: It laughable that you started this thread to show something else .... This thread should be made sticky so whenever folks like you get the ugre to bring down a past great, you can refer to it quickly :P
rett bhai why cant you put more details about your stat and done with it.. That will help you in proving your point and avoiding accusation.. I dont think away or home really matters...great batsmen against great bowlers any where.. Even these stats may be skewed becuase of ground condition..
LOL, what a thread. Since everyone's a statistician, here's one from my side - The following batsmen against the best fast bowlers of their generation Ambrose Walsh Donald Pollock Steyn Wasim Waqar McGrath but AWAY from home - :winky: Tendulkar - 46 innings, 6 100s @46 Ponting - 19 innings,3 100s@42 Lara - 53 innings, 5 100s@38 Dravid - 37 innings, 1 100@32 Sehwag - 17 innings,1 100@27
same question again...without Each batsman to each bowler what does this Averages prove ?
rett bhai why cant you put more details about your stat and done with it.. That will help you in proving your point and avoiding accusation.. I dont think away or home really matters...great batsmen against great bowlers any where.. Even these stats may be skewed becuase of ground condition..
vs Aus start working from the above link and see if you don't get similar numbers as in the table below ...."

vs Aus: McGrath+Warne
vs Pak: Waqar+Wasim
vs SA: Donald+Pollock
vs SL: Murali+Vaas
vs WI: Ambrose+Walsh 

M	I	No	R	Avg
BCLara	36	68	3	3370	51.85
sWaugh	42	66	7	2745	46.53
Inzama	33	56	3	2365	44.62
Anwar	20	33	0	1402	42.48
Sachin	29	49	1	2020	42.08
mWaugh	39	63	2	2408	39.48
Flower	24	44	7	1396	37.73
Dravid	33	58	4	2034	37.67

The point was that SRT>DBG because SRT faced better bowling attack and there is no proof that DBG can adjust to modern standards Now when we take Sachin's peers and the bowling attacks most of them faced, we get the above table. (Showing avg against respective teams when two of their best bowlers are playing. If this doesn't count for a strong bowling attack then nothing does) In short: vs Aus: with both McGrath and Warne playing vs Pak: with both Wasim and waqar playing Vs SA: with both Donald and Pollock playing vs SA: with both Murali and Vaas playing vs WI: with both Ambrose and Walsh playing Appears as if no one wants to do the hard work to get those avgs. You can't just get those by selecting bowlers randomly. You have to do it for each combination and work it out on an excel file Ppl are expected to know what that means .... :winky: The case is closed .... No point in discussing further unless you want to get into their mumble jumble