Squad of England and India in the Lords test

Haha... big joke. We see Indians compared to W Indian batting line-up. :hysterical: I am not saying we will not struggle. We may but denying outright that we cant score 500 runs is as laughable as well. As many are saying that the bowling line up is not that great. Even if with Freddy and Harmi, we wouldn;t have looked poor. We have tendency to crumble against any attack on the bad day but at the same time, from 4 for something, we have risen up to 500 half a dozen times in the past. We aint saying we will but we have ability to score 500 runs in all the games. Our openers will decide the game through out. I have big hopes...Go jaffiii

Englands squad has just been announced: Michael Vaughan, Andrew Strauss, Alastair Cook, Kevin Pietersen, Paul Collingwood, Ian Bell, Matt Prior, Ryan Sidebottom, Monty Panesar, Matthew Hoggard, Stephen Harmison, James Anderson, Stuart Broad quote] Thats a fairly decent Test team, specially in English conditions. Batting is fairly balanced with couple of strokermakers and stonewallers, bowling is all around with a left arm paceman enjoying a good summer, a classic English seam bowler(Hoggard), a good spinner and a paceman and/or swing bowler. Should be an interesting Test. India has been in England for about a month or so now so here's wishing they have become accustomed to the conditions and do what Kapil's Devils did 20 years back, take the series 2-0 :thumbs_up:
Did they? I don't remember the fast bowlers especially likes of Hoggard' date='Plunkett and others causing any problems to PAK in the 7 test matches, it was harmison who did the damage at OT and he isn't playing in this series.[/quote'] Nice to see that the rehab has erased your memory of Montu wrecking Pakistan's crappy batting lineup...:D
Apart from Sreesanth(who has a bit of potential) i dont rate any of the fast bowlers from either team but having said that the likes of Hoggard and Sidebottom might go on to do well in cloudy conditions.
I wonder how you can't rate Hoggard, Broad, Monty and Kumble!!