Worst losing streak since 1968

amiret

That wasn't AWAY. That was NEUTRAL.
Neutral is away from home ? I believe Pak has a max of 5 away losses in a row.While we hold the record of 17 in a row . They do have a long losing streak against Aus. Anyway it is not relevant to the thread. What is relevant is that we are on an unprecedented losing streak . What we need to discuss are the reasons for such a sudden slump. Like most problems there are no easy answers . We need to literally ..start at the top . As mentioned earlier , i believe one of the reasons for this mess is Sehwags repeated failures against the new ball in away matches and a poor ineffectual No.6 position. Solution : A new opener with solid technique ( Strike rate not important). Somebody like Wasim Jaffer or Akash Chopra who will blunt out the new ball .And Sehwag down at No.5 or 6. This will also help in getting more out of Sehwag in the 2nd innings since the swinging ball is Sehwag's biggest undoing.
Neutral is away from home ? I believe Pak has a max of 5 away losses in a row.While we hold the record of 17 in a row . They do have a long losing streak against Aus. Anyway it is not relevant to the thread. What is relevant is that we are on an unprecedented losing streak . What we need to discuss are the reasons for such a sudden slump. Like most problems there are no easy answers . We need to literally ..start at the top . As mentioned earlier , i believe one of the reasons for this mess is Sehwags repeated failures against the new ball in away matches and a poor ineffectual No.6 position. Solution : A new opener with solid technique ( Strike rate not important). Somebody like Wasim Jaffer or Akash Chopra who will blunt out the new ball .And Sehwag down at No.5 or 6. This will also help in getting more out of Sehwag in the 2nd innings since the swinging ball is Sehwag's biggest undoing.
You should be talking more about Tofee Kumar and Professor Hafeez :--D The bolded part is a misnomer. How many times have you seen the bowler getting Sehwag out even when the ball swings? He has been in too much of a hurry be it in Eng, Aus, NZ or SA. Its that cavalier attitude which is bringing his downfall and most of his dismissals are due to too many tries at attacking the new ball.
What about pakistan,s three consecutive test series whitewashes in last 12 years
The bolded part is a misnomer. How many times have you seen the bowler getting Sehwag out even when the ball swings? He has been in too much of a hurry be it in Eng, Aus, NZ or SA. Its that cavalier attitude which is bringing his downfall and most of his dismissals are due to too many tries at attacking the new ball.
I agree his cavalier attitude has contributed to his dismissals but has he not had this attitude for over a decade now ? His attitude is not going to change. But what could change is his chances of success if he played lower. He would be as useful & devastating lower down the order and perhaps more effective in the 2nd innings. While a better opener lasting a longer time at the crease would make things easier for the middler order.
What about pakistan' date='s three consecutive test series whitewashes in last 12 years[/quote'] A cursory look at statsguru says they have not lost more than 5 tests in a row ( both home & away ) in the last 12 years. Not sure about the other teams . I think England & bangladesh may have fared worse. England did lose the ashes 0-5.
I agree his cavalier attitude has contributed to his dismissals but has he not had this attitude for over a decade now ? His attitude is not going to change. But what could change is his chances of success if he played lower. He would be as useful & devastating lower down the order and perhaps more effective in the 2nd innings. While a better opener lasting a longer time at the crease would make things easier for the middler order.
Don't confuse how Sehwag used to play in Australia with how he has murdered your team time and again especially by attacking the new ball. I know you got attracted to Indian cricket after we started losing in England, so try doing a few things. Check how Sehwag used to bat in Australia on the last two tours , CI Statsguru should help you in that. If possible also pick up videos and see his batting there. You will have your answers.
Don't confuse how Sehwag used to play in Australia with how he has murdered your team time and again especially by attacking the new ball. I know you got attracted to Indian cricket after we started losing in England, so try doing a few things. Check how Sehwag used to bat in Australia on the last two tours , CI Statsguru should help you in that. If possible also pick up videos and see his batting there. You will have your answers.
:giggle:
Not that I know of. Our last 2 away tours of NZ and WI we won over there.
Nope you didn't! Pakistan haven't won in WI EVER. In fact the last time Pak went to WI it couldn't win the series whereas the same old crappy India went there the next month and won the series :haha: Says a lot about the Paki team :haha:
Nope you didn't! Pakistan haven't won in WI EVER. In fact the last time Pak went to WI it couldn't win the series whereas the same old crappy India went there the next month and won the series :haha: Says a lot about the Paki team :haha:
Pakistan :hysterical: love to Lie couldnt even defeat west indies in west indies and they talk big
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

India won a series in NZ for the first time in 1968, Pakistan did so in 1973 India won a series in Eng for the first time in 1971, Pakistan did so in 1987 India won a series in WI for the first time in 1971, Pakistan has not and inshallah, will never win a series there :P India won a series in SL in 1993, Pakistan did so in 1994 The only place where Pakistan won a series earlier than India is Zimbabwe. :yay: They did so in 1995, we did it 10 years later. In SA and Aus, neither of us have won a series. Coming to ODIs We won a WC 9 years before them We won a Champions Trophy in 2002 , inshallah Pakistan will never win the CT :P We won the Asia cup in 1984, Pakistan in 2000. W won the world t20 an year before them. One ODI cup Pakistan won before us was the Kitply Cup :(( Yet all we hear is Pakistanis talking about great they have been and how crap India have been.

India won a series in NZ for the first time in 1968, Pakistan did so in 1973 India won a series in Eng for the first time in 1971, Pakistan did so in 1987 India won a series in WI for the first time in 1971, Pakistan has not and inshallah, will never win a series there :P India won a series in SL in 1993, Pakistan did so in 1994 The only place where Pakistan won a series earlier than India is Zimbabwe. :yay: They did so in 1995, we did it 10 years later. In SA and Aus, neither of us have won a series. Coming to ODIs We won a WC 9 years before them We won a Champions Trophy in 2002 , inshallah Pakistan will never win the CT :P We won the Asia cup in 1984, Pakistan in 2000. W won the world t20 an year before them. One ODI cup Pakistan won before us was the Kitply Cup :(( Yet all we hear is Pakistanis talking about great they have been and how crap India have been.
I was born five years before you. I'm a greater man.
so its official ur a paki :nice: