The Australian Open 2012

Cricketics

I don't care what Federer fan poyzzzzz say, a head-to-head record 8-2 in majors (including 6-2 in finals) says Rafa has his number when it counts. Hope he beats Djoker in the final (after Djoker easily disposes of that Scot pretender Murray in tonight's semi).

Well I din't met career slam. I said this current slam, but also to win a lot of slams. Nadal is definitely one of the best, But I won't call him greatest. One of the greats.. YES..
hes 6 behind in the slam tally. I think he can tie federer (federer isn't winning another slam with djoko and nadal around) if his knees don't fail him (which is bound to happen sooner or later).

hes 6 behind in the slam tally. I think he can tie federer (federer isn't winning another slam with djoko and nadal around) if his knees don't fail him (which is bound to happen sooner or later).
Yes, but it takes lot of effort to win 6 slams. It's not walk in the park. Djoko is going to fight hard to win all those slams. Also, I am sure Nadala is playing better than federer rite now, but even with his own standards, Nadal is in sort of a decline. I have seen Nadal play better than this.

no. he just has this habit of crapping his diaper when the opponent is rafa.
brah rafa`s superior head to head is mainly bcoz of the fact that both of them have played a lot of games in clay court, where rafa is the best ever, in clay`s, for about half a decade, be it be roland garos or the atp 1000 tournie`s, only roger was the one giving rafa some tough times, others **** their pants, so mostly it was fedex vs rafa in finals.... now coming to hard courts tournie, be it be AO,US OPEN, roger mostly reached the finals, whereas rafa was not consistent enoughto reach the finals or semis, there was a times, he got out consistantly against hard hitting oppositions in qf,4rth round etc, so roger hadnt meet him in finals to often on his favourite surface i.e hard court, otherwise trust me that head to head would have been different.... roger now is 30+, still the guy constantly reaches semis, #3 in world, his form nd fitness along with stamina has taken a dip, u cant expect fedex of old playing nowadays..... the guy was a damn legend in his prime, almost unstoppable, but we must realise that time is gone, although he can still win a GS or 2 we will see how rafa or nole play at the age of 29-30

brah rafa`s superior head to head is mainly bcoz of the fact that both of them have played a lot of games in clay court, where rafa is the best ever, in clay`s, for about half a decade, be it be roland garos or the atp 1000 tournie`s, only roger was the one giving rafa some tough times, others **** their pants, so mostly it was fedex vs rafa in finals.... now coming to hard courts tournie, be it be AO,US OPEN, roger mostly reached the finals, whereas rafa was not consistent enoughto reach the finals or semis, there was a times, he got out consistantly against hard hitting oppositions in qf,4rth round etc, so roger hadnt meet him in finals to often on his favourite surface i.e hard court, otherwise trust me that head to head would have been different.... roger now is 30+, still the guy constantly reaches semis, #3 in world, his form nd fitness along with stamina has taken a dip, u cant expect fedex of old playing nowadays..... the guy was a damn legend in his prime, almost unstoppable, but we must realise that time is gone, although he can still win a GS or 2 we will see how rafa or nole play at the age of 29-30
Well said mate

rafa nd nole have just 2-3 years of prime nd peak tennis left in them, both of them have to make most of these years in increasing their slam tally, world keeps on moving, some new guy will come nd challenge rafa nd joker, who knows might be tomic or del potro but currently, no doubt nole looks like winning the majority of slams..... but tbh rafa, nole have fitness issue, compared to fedex in prime, he was marvelous no one like him when in prime

nadal guranteed to the win the final now' date=' after he has had an extra day off, and djok has been through a 5 setter.[/quote'] people said this after nole played murray in semis of rome masters last year, the game was 3+hr went long into the night, with the winner facing rafa the next day, rafa already had a day`s gap .. nole won the match nd had fitness issue in the semis as well as the finals vs rafa, guess what happened in the finals, nole creamed rafa in staight sets.... it doesnt matter the rest days, when u are in full flow, u are ready almost anytime to play... i dare say , nole will kill rafa on sunday in a 4 set, 4hr match :two_thumbs_up: